Stirella SX7600 Dual Reviews

Stirella SX7600 Dual - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stirella SX7600 Dual

Stirella SX7600 Dual

“STIRELLA STEAM IRON”

Written on: 25/10/2011 by ERWINGRUBER (1 review written)

Home use worked well until steam stopped working cannot find anywhere to have it fixed. Pitty,an expensive through away Item 25.10.11. E.G… Read Full Review

“To begin with it works well. However, if you live in a...”

Written on: 20/12/2010

To begin with it works well. However, if you live in a hard water area avoid like the plague! It is impossible to de scale and clothes are left soiled and soaked.
The steam control button broke and copious amounts of water leak out of the iron base.
I have tried using with the recommended water de scaler which made no difference at all.
It works well to begin with, but quickly develops faults even under domestic ironing conditions. Not worth the money… Read Full Review

“When I called Stirella about my problems with this...”

Written on: 12/07/2008

When I called Stirella about my problems with this Stirella SX7600 Dual they told me to bring the surface with the iron there to be checked, while, since I had a guarantee, they ought to send a specialist to check them at home since the surface is too heavy and voluminous to be brought to their lab and the cost is big. As for the hours they were open, it never suited me and my husband to do it. I think the brand should do something about it… Read Full Review