Asda Mobile Reviews - www.asda-phones.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Asda Mobile www.asda-phones.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I've just lost my Asda mobile top up card and I am...”

Written on: 03/11/2009

I've just lost my Asda mobile top up card and I am told I can't get another, because you dont give them out anymore !!!

Incredibly incomprehensible !!
Even your staff can't understand it. !!

“I only use my phone for texting, so I was looking for...”

Written on: 14/07/2009

I only use my phone for texting, so I was looking for a low cost PAYG text package. The Asda package looked a great deal at only 4p per text compred to 10p on O2, so now I'm getting 250% more texts per Top Up! My work phone is on Vodafone and since Asda piggy back on Vodafone, I knew there would be no issues with coverage. They do use the Vodafone Voicemail system though, which can be a bit confusing, but I suppose it costs money to rebrand Voicemail! Customer Service were excellent and the… Read Full Review

“Backed by Vodafone ASDA provide an excellent low cost...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by sandmansam (12 reviews written)

Backed by Vodafone ASDA provide an excellent low cost pay as you go service for those of us that make a few calls each week while not spending enough to consider going on contract.

I have used the phone in several locations around Europe and have had no problem with getting calls through to the UK - calls cost 35p per min back to the UK from most of Europe - inbound calls to you in Europe cost you 15p per min.

Customer service is friendly but sometimes lacks a bit of knowledge but by and large… Read Full Review

“Asda Mobile - I already had a phone on the Virgin...”

Written on: 12/12/2008 by angeldelanorth (1 review written)

Asda Mobile - I already had a phone on the Virgin PayAsYouGo service but where I live now there is no network coverage.

I bought an ASDA SIM online for 50p including postage, ported my number across with no hassle and hey presto, because ASDA use the Vodafone network, I can now get coverage in all those dead spots that I use to experience with Virgin and previously with Orange.

Call charges are also cheaper than Virgin at 8p per minute to any UK mobile or landline number and texts seem to be… Read Full Review