Waterside Holiday Park, Dorset Reviews

Waterside Holiday Park, Dorset - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Waterside Holiday Park, Dorset

Waterside Holiday Park, Dorset

“Lovely site with great facilities”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by pidgebob (2 reviews written)

Had a lovely holiday at Waterside Holiday Park. The facilities were lovely and the kids loved the pools and water slide. The caravan was very well kitted out and very clean, one of the better caravans we have stayed in. The food in the restaurant was one of the best meals we have ever had, big portions but high quality. Not many places can you have scallops for starters. The positioning of the site if great, very close to Weynouth beach and local attractions plus there is a fairground right… Read Full Review

“My family and I have just had the most enjoyable week....”

Written on: 20/09/2010

My family and I have just had the most enjoyable week. There is something for everyone at Waterside. It has been years since I stayed at a caravan park so really did not know what to expect. The childrens entertainment was fantastic and our 3 year old absolutely loved it.
I would have no hesitation in recommending it… Read Full Review

“I went to Waterside Holiday Park, Dorset, with my...”

Written on: 26/01/2009 by jaybreslaw (1 review written)

I went to Waterside Holiday Park, Dorset, with my husband and 4 children aged 5 and under and we had a fantastic time. The caravan was very clean, was near to the main bit and everything worked. The swimming pool was lovely, with 3 slides, a baby pool, an outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. The staff were polite, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. Our highlight was the evening entertainment for the children which was consistently good; I have used some of the… Read Full Review