Sorry, I've Got No Head Reviews

Sorry, I've Got No Head - Ask a question now

“This has got to be one of the best kids shows ive ever...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

This has got to be one of the best kids shows ive ever watched with my children im the one asking when its on next!! We all sit down as a family and watch it my favourite is Ross the only pupil in the school and the Witch finder… Read Full Review

“I have no kids and both myself and my fiancee never...”

Written on: 02/02/2010

I have no kids and both myself and my fiancee never miss this show.

Proves that you can have a show that is downright hilarious for kids and adults alike.

Favourites are The Fearless Vikings, The Witchfinder General and The Old Ladies - "A thousand pounds!!"

Better than most adult comedy shows, almost a cross between Monty Python and Little Britain.

Highly Recommended!… Read Full Review

“It is a very good programme but young children don't...”

Written on: 13/09/2008

It is a very good programme but young children don't find the laughs! Though my 2 year old cousin love's Waveman and Witchfinder General!… Read Full Review

“Since accidently coming across an episode of Sorry,...”

Written on: 06/09/2008

Since accidently coming across an episode of Sorry, I've Got No Head one weekend I have never missed one since. The cast are talented and the sketches funny. However, aimed more at the older more mature end of the child audience spectrum… Read Full Review