Thor Dead Blow Hammers Reviews

Thor Dead Blow Hammers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thor Dead Blow Hammers

Thor Dead Blow Hammers

“I am a man with many 'body issues' one of them being...”

Written on: 07/03/2010 by Karl Jackson (3 reviews written)

I am a man with many 'body issues' one of them being sweat, so I found it to be very much at my inconvenience that this hammer will slip out of anyone's grip at the mere mention on moisture. On my first usage of this damn thing it slid from my sweaty palm and hit/damaged a self portrait which I had spent literally weeks on.
A cumbersome and filthy product, I wonder what corners they cut in the factory whilst making these.

Thor Dead Blow Hammers

“My dad has had two Thor Dead Blow Hammers (no.2 copper...”

Written on: 07/07/2008 by knoba (38 reviews written)

My dad has had two Thor Dead Blow Hammers (no.2 copper & no.5 hide) under his bench for the last 30 years. They have been an invaluable asset during that course of time and seen much engineering work that ordinary hammers would have marred because of their hard faces. Thor hammers (all dead blow) have soft faces with a high mass ratio to avoid damaging and marking the work piece. I have the no.3 & no.1 series all from www.cromwell.co.uk .

Thors' entire range can be seen at www.thorhammer.com… Read Full Review