Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill Reviews

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“quiet”

Written on: 18/01/2013 by pennylane56 (1 review written)

I love this product, but mostly because its quiet! My husband always complains that my exercise equipment is too loud. this one is great because even me with my big flat feet can tread quietly without waking him up during my early morning workouts. This is a great purchase for a home gym… Read Full Review

Computerperipheral's Response to pennylane56's Review

Written on: 01/02/2013

Is this insurance suitable for other areas abroad ? If it is , how about the details ?

“That was fantastic”

Written on: 18/01/2013

The Reebok i-Run S Treadmill is a great compact treadmill. Its unique design and up to date technology features make it popular with the younger user. However it is a basic treadmill that lacks many advanced features for the professional runner. The Reebok i-Run S is made using a 1.75hp continuous motor. The Reebok i-Run S has a top speed of 14 kph and it can hold users of up to 100kg/220lbs/16 stone… Read Full Review

Ajarbaijan01's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2013

I am looking for such kind of treadmill....tahnks for sharing your opinion!

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“A Great Treadmill from Reebok”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by Wendymagic (6 reviews written)

The I-Run Compact Treadmill is fantastic value for money, a great addition to my home gym. As much as I would like to run around my local town in the winter, I opted last month to purchase the I Run Treadmill instead. I absolutley love it, it is used by myself and my 3 children almost everyday, a great purchase and one that I highly recommend to everyone. The general build is very good, with easy to use controls as another reason why we love it so much. For the price we paid, it is great… Read Full Review

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“I bought this for xmas to get fit for the new year. I...”

Written on: 25/02/2011

I bought this for xmas to get fit for the new year. I am delighted. I was initially walking and running outdoors but suffered wet weather! I am dissapointed that i can not use the pre set control panel. Only use it manually. The instructions are horrendous, or is it me?? A big problem i have is when i set the treadmill up it was pre set to miles. Since it was unplugged it has now gone to km. I've read other reviews on how to change this but for the life of me cannot find the switch on the… Read Full Review

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“This is a fantastic treadmill. Very sturdy and reilable.”

Written on: 26/09/2010

This is a fantastic treadmill. Very sturdy and reilable… Read Full Review

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“I rate this little machine highly, for the price the...”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by Colin58 (2 reviews written)

I rate this little machine highly, for the price the build quality is good, the display is basic but covers everything you need, the documentation is terrble, Reebox really need to work on this. The display can be changed from Km to miles by removing the 4 screws at the back of the control panel and lifting the fron display off, a switch is visible on the circuit board and is identified as miles and Km, just simply change to the required setting. I have read a number of complaints about the… Read Full Review

80Sbabi07's Response to Colin58's Review

Written on: 09/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...Colin told me about changing KM to Miles, lubricating the belt, and the type of response from reeboks own website. A good all round review.
<br/>Thankyou.

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“I absolutely adore my Reebok I-Run!! ”

Written on: 23/05/2009

I absolutely adore my Reebok I-Run!!

I am not a hardcore runner, but having the i run does help me avoid running in the rain or queing at the gym for a treadmill!
Very robust for its price. It gives you a smooth run, it is pretty quiet and has a clear console that is not too fiddly.
The i run can be folded up to a compact size and is easy to manouver around the house. The colour is a bit more interesting than the usual steel colour and I am seriously thinking of getting the reebok i train… Read Full Review

Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill

“This is a review of the Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill.”

Written on: 12/09/2008 by paulbeard (2 reviews written)

This is a review of the Reebok I-Run Compact Treadmill.
I jog on the road most of the time but moved out into the country this year and while its great in the daytime the roads round here are a bit too narrow and a bit too dark to run on after work - so I wanted a treadmill for these occasions & when its just too foul outside.

Before buying a treadmill I ummed and aahed for a while on whether to invest a lot of money in a full featured treadmill or go basic and see if I actually use the thing… Read Full Review

Rzjiang's Response to paulbeard's Review

Written on: 18/01/2010

I found this review helpful because...it is quite detailed explained the machine. I read a few reviews about other brands this review persuaded me buying this one.

80Sbabi07's Response to paulbeard's Review

Written on: 09/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...There was detailed infomation about the pre set programmes, the build quality and manoverability. A good detailed review.
<br/>thankyou.