Infiniti ST990 Programmable Elliptical Trainer Reviews

Infiniti ST990 Programmable Elliptical Trainer - Ask a question now

Infiniti ST990 Programmable Elliptical Trainer

“Two days after we bought it it broke down.We sent it...”

Written on: 18/02/2010

Two days after we bought it it broke down.We sent it back, after a hundred phone calls we got it back.We used it for 2 days,it broke down again.We are currently having it fixed for the second time.Not happy with the st990… Read Full Review

Infiniti ST990 Programmable Elliptical Trainer

“The Infiniti ST990 Programmable Elliptical Trainer is...”

Written on: 13/09/2009

The Infiniti ST990 Programmable Elliptical Trainer is a truly great Trainer. It was easy to put together (i did it on my own and it took an hour from start to finish) I managed to pick one up for £390 with courier and i know thats a great price.
It has a smooth motion and the reason i wanted it is due to my current weight-18 stone. It handles my weight like i weighed about a kilogram! The programs work well and the console is excellent-when you press up on the resistance it really does get… Read Full Review