Stelgreco Shrewsbury Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Stelgreco Shrewsbury - Ask a question now

“Would love to be able to comment on the quality of the...”

Written on: 05/02/2010

Would love to be able to comment on the quality of the food but have left message over a week ago and phoned every day to try and book a table but no one ever answers! The answer machine asks you to leave a message if you want to bbok a table and someone will get back to you. Still waiting Stel Greco! For a new restaurant i think this is appauling service and doubt they'll last very long if this is how they treat their customers!… Read Full Review

“The Stelgreco, Shrewsbury had overpriced drinks at...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by peter anslow (1 review written)

The Stelgreco, Shrewsbury had overpriced drinks at bar, four pounds for a pint of lager ?

welcome on entry very subdued

lamb kleftiko was tough and portion size was not what a true Greek would want to eat, waiter informed me that they cook to the English taste.

no steaks on menu

wine list overpriced

for a so called Greek restaurant not impressed

“My husband and I decided to try something different,...”

Written on: 02/09/2008 by RAF999 (1 review written)

My husband and I decided to try something different, instead of the tired old Italian meals out, where we both have lasagna, a bottle of wine and then taxi home! After living in Cyprus as my husband is in the forces we couldn't wait to sample the Greek Mezze on offer at Stelgreco.

We were greeted immediately by a waiter who showed us to some very comfy sofa's where we could order our drinks and food and relax until our meal was ready. We were both a bit nervous as the restaurant was so busy… Read Full Review

“I absolutely 100% recommend going to Stelgreco.”

Written on: 06/07/2008 by swesty69 (12 reviews written)

I absolutely 100% recommend going to Stelgreco.
It advertises as authentic Greek, and that is exactly what it is.
The whole experience was fantastic from the instant we walked through the door. We were made to feel very welcome and the staff really look after you. The atmosphere in the restaurant was warm and friendly, everyone was having a good time and enjoying their meals. I have not eaten Greek food for a few years as I did not think their were any decent Greek restaurants around… Read Full Review