Intech Ripper Reviews

Media Gallery for Intech Ripper

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Intech Ripper

“For a knock off brand of a square head driver it...”

Written on: 11/08/2009

For a knock off brand of a square head driver it actually hit great. At first i thought it was terrible but after a few tips from an expert, my Intech Ripper started to hit like magic. Straight and far,thats it. For the price it was definately a fantastic driver. If you want to hit the ball as if you were using a callaway or taylormade then you. should definately buy this magical club. All I can say is wow, what an amazing club… Read Full Review

Intech Ripper

“Can't go wrong with Intech Ripper drivers for the...”

Written on: 11/05/2009

Can't go wrong with Intech Ripper drivers for the price. I really went bad w/ my driver to a point where I stopped hitting it. Got some more lessons & with an easy swing I hitting it again. Actually I tied ALL of King Par's offerings for the sq driver. I got a Cube, another infinity & an Orlimar titanium. The titanium was longest but shallower. I hit to many slices. The ripper was the easiest for me to hit… Read Full Review

Intech Ripper

“For the price........go for it. You cant lose! If the...”

Written on: 14/09/2008 by puckwhore (1 review written)

For the price........go for it. You cant lose! If the ripper and the blockbuster are the same clubs.....they rock. I've never hit a R7 or callaway and i've only been playing for a year but putting it on the green in one on a 330-345 par 4's are no problem. Oh....i havent had any kind of formal training either. Broke the head off of it the other night at the range. I swing in the 125 to 135mph range… Read Full Review

Intech Ripper

“I noticed this driver in Walmart, and the square head...”

Written on: 07/08/2008

I noticed this driver in Walmart, and the square head caught my eye. Also in the club face there was a little sticker that read "Longer, Straighter".
"Intech Huh?" I said to myself, looked around at the other Intech stuff like the putters and hybrids, then I walked away and continued my shopping.
I went online later that night and did some research on this brand, and came across some blogs and articles about this brand of equipment.
I came across some good reviews of people who were very… Read Full Review

Intech Ripper

“I'm a fairly new golfer, only been golfing for 3-4...”

Written on: 05/07/2008 by stephenacamille (1 review written)

I'm a fairly new golfer, only been golfing for 3-4 years. I needed a new driver since I lent my clubs to a friend at the driving range and it came back with a dent on the bottom of the head. I was looking at the square drivers and at 40$ it was worth a try. It won't fix a bad swing but my shots did seem to be more consistently straight. The very few slices that I ended up hitting seemed alot more forgiving.

The only thing I have to compare with that I used alot was a Ram G-force 430CC 10.5… Read Full Review