Tefal FR4016 Deep Fat Fryer Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Tefal FR4016 Deep Fat Fryer - Ask a question now

Tefal FR4016 Deep Fat Fryer

“This tefal fr4016 Is the worst fryer I have owned it...”

Written on: 09/08/2009

This tefal fr4016 Is the worst fryer I have owned it doesnt get hot enough to cook anything I have only used it three times in the year I have owned because everything you cook is not fit eat from it it saurates in fat and doesnt cook all the way through and I would not ever by this brand fryer ever again. I dont like none of the power controls I think that may play a role in some of the not getting hot and also everything I ahve fried has stuck to it and also the basket the cord doesnt want to… Read Full Review