Dihl WF-7S Built In Wine Fridge Reviews

Dihl WF-7S Built In Wine Fridge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dihl WF-7S Built In Wine Fridge

Dihl WF-7S Built In Wine Fridge

“DON'T BUY ONE”

Written on: 22/09/2016 by Roadrunnerwoody (1 review written)

I bought 2 of these in Sept 2010 for my new kitchen, one for red and one for white wine. They worked quite well for about 3 years when one gave up cooling. I then used this one for the red wine (which I still do), however the other one has now stopped cooling and will not cool less than 19 degrees which is useless for white wine. I am now going to have to bin them both and buy two new ones. All in all a huge waste of money, you get what you pay for. I should have read reviews before buying… Read Full Review

“Bought this Dihl WF-7 Built in wine fridge along with...”

Written on: 07/04/2009 by bsanders (1 review written)

Bought this Dihl WF-7 Built in wine fridge along with the 14 bottle wine cooler and I must say I am impressed!
For under £300 for the pair that was a great start to begin with. Then it arrived the next day. Already recommended to my friends and work collegues. I did have a problem however, one of the cooler had a dint in the vent at the front. I emailed To Your Home, they responded the same day and it was replaced the next.

I read the comments on this site prior to buying and I noticed they… Read Full Review