Swan SB1010 Reviews

• Service & Support

Swan SB1010 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Swan SB1010

“Only used a few times”

Written on: 13/04/2013 by Supergran15 (1 review written)

Bought this Breadmaker roughly 5 years ago ,only used it a few times but then left it unused for a few years . Fetched it out of the cupboard today ( Condition as new) it got to near the end of baking and blew all my electrics and trip swith blew every time I tried to restart it. Am really cross expensive to replace.Will not be another Swan… Read Full Review

Caz417's Response to Supergran15's Review

Written on: 21/10/2013

Exactly the same happened to me yesterday

Swan SB1010

“I bought this off EBay and got a bargain. I never used...”

Written on: 06/06/2010

I bought this off EBay and got a bargain. I never used a bread maker before but find it excellent and easy to use. I am a man and not usually allowed in the kitchen but I am invited in now… Read Full Review

Swan SB1010

“Has anyone made jam in the breadmaker please? Would...”

Written on: 19/10/2009

Has anyone made jam in the breadmaker please? Would be interested in how it turned out… Read Full Review

Swan SB1010

“Used my Swan SB1010 for the first time yesterday, made...”

Written on: 16/02/2009 by jbean60 (1 review written)

Used my Swan SB1010 for the first time yesterday, made one loaf and it was so nice I immediately made a second! Lovely bread. I've never made bread before but I'm really impressed.
In response to Guest's review, the hook is provided in case the mixing blade comes off inside your loaf - you use the hook to remove it instead of burning your fingers… Read Full Review

Swan SB1010

“This Swan SB1010 bread maker seems good so far but...”

Written on: 13/02/2009

This Swan SB1010 bread maker seems good so far but have only used it once and yet turned out o.k. There was a hook included in the box but do not know where it goes in the machine. If anyone reads this I would be glad to know what the hook is for… Read Full Review

Earthmothermo's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2013

hook is to remove paddles id they are stuck in bread

Swan SB1010

“The Swan SB1010 looks stylish , is very easy to use...”

Written on: 01/11/2008 by poundy33 (1 review written)

The Swan SB1010 looks stylish , is very easy to use and especially the French bread setting is great
Receipe easy to follow good selection of differant breads, or leave as a dough and bake your own rolls… Read Full Review

Swan SB1010

“I love my Swan SB1010 breadmaker. I have never made...”

Written on: 19/08/2008 by lakkylady (1 review written)

I love my Swan SB1010 breadmaker. I have never made bread before, or used a bread maker, but decided to give it a go, and it was worth it for the smell alone.
Wonderful product… Read Full Review

Speedscot's Response to lakkylady's Review

Written on: 05/01/2009

I found this review unhelpful because it's just way too brief and says absolutely NOTHING about the product or what it does. Useless. Should never have passed the moderators.