Siemens HB750550B Reviews

• Service & Support

Siemens HB750550B - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Siemens HB750550B

Siemens HB750550B

“Avoid pyroclean and Siemans ovens”

Written on: 06/04/2012

I have the HB78AB.70B model. I must say Im seriously disappointed with this product. Its imposs to see food under the grill as the black painted glass at top of door is so thick it covers the top grill area so you cant see when stuff is cooked/brown. The pyroclean is a disaster....all it does is evaporate any built up grease inside the oven and, as theres no filter, blows it all round my kitchen settling on cupboards, paint and furniture. The whole room fills with choking smoke and grease… Read Full Review

Siemens HB750550B

“glass of the Siemens oven has exploded during...”

Written on: 10/10/2011

I have faced the same problem the glass of the Siemens oven has exploded during auto-cleaning. And Siemens has rejected to replace the oven or glass. … Read Full Review

Sammygree's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2013

Just happened to me, luckily I was out of the room. Siemens should take responsibility, avoid like the plague.

08880's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2013

After long fight , they have replace it for free. Dont give up.

Siemens HB750550B

“As per the previous review, I too experienced the...”

Written on: 04/01/2011

As per the previous review, I too experienced the exploding outer glass panel during a standard cleaning cycle with the Siemens HB750550B model. Exactly the same scenario. It was lucky that nobody was in the kitchen at the time or they would have been seriously burned by the red hot shower of glass fragments. As it it, my cupboards have been damaged (red-hot glass shards have melted the finish) - it could so easily have resulted in serious injury

I will never use the self-cleaning function… Read Full Review

“16/10/09 ”

Written on: 16/10/2009 by nicoladuddy (1 review written)

16/10/09
I had 2 siemens HB750550B pyroklean ovens installed in my new kitchen 10months ago, I set one to clean on the 7th Oct 2009, and 15 mins into its cleaning I heard a huge bang and went to the kitchen to find my oven door had exploded and shattered outwards accross my kitchen. I was terrified, as was my 6 year old daughter, the intense heat of the cleaning cycle was still in operation, I quickly switched the main power to the ovens off. I phoned siemens to report the incident to a very… Read Full Review