Logun Carbon Fibre Silencer Reviews

Logun Carbon Fibre Silencer - Ask a question now

“I have 2 airarms silencers,2 weihrauch silencers ,1...”

Written on: 12/02/2009 by stefplak (3 reviews written)

I have 2 airarms silencers,2 weihrauch silencers ,1 ripley and 1 logun ccfc.The worst is the Logun ccfc.Plastic and not so good like my ripley or weihrauch.Made me a problem in my webley fx 2000 and thought that the rifle had a problem. The best silencer i have ever used is the ripley .Better that the weihrauch.Nevertheless Both of them are the best in market today.
As a second option AirArms silencers… Read Full Review

“Exelent sound moderator, dose everything I ask of it,...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by jimdykesbtw (4 reviews written)

Exelent sound moderator, dose everything I ask of it, could have got it cheaper bt seen it, and had to have it there and then so had to bite the proverbial bullet and pay the high street price, good for popping bunnys if they are in groups can get several kills before they relise whats hapening. Excellent sound moderator in my opinion!… Read Full Review

Biffo1262's Response to jimdykesbtw's Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

Wouldn't mind betting that if you had to review now you have had it some time thar you won't be as happy with it. My bet is it's gone the same way they all do - in the bin as a pile of broken plastic. These things are utter rubbish and are no longer made. You can still get old stock as no-one wants them.

“Because Logun have a superb reputation for very good...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by Biffo1262 (11 reviews written)

Because Logun have a superb reputation for very good silencers I had no hestitation in purchasing one from Blackpool Air Rifles when they were on offer for the excellent price of £29.95 a £28 saving. I was somewhat disappointed with the inner construction being two halves of a plastic moulding not even completely stuck together. The outer of this unit is constructed of carbon fibre and is very light.

This silencer operates purely on the air expansion chamber principle with no moveable… Read Full Review

Biffo1262's Response to Biffo1262's Review

Written on: 19/08/2008

A comment on the Logun CCFC I reviewed - three weeks on and the internals broke across the vent holes. No knocks, no drops and not a mark on it. I doubt that it's had 50 pellets through it before the internals broke in two. If this silencer can't hack the pressure from a 11+ ft/lbs PCP then it should not be on the market. It's no use me sending it back as it will only be replaced with the same thing with the same design fault. I have stuck it back together and embedded strengthening wire in Loctite Super Steel down the sides of the broken part. It should suffice (far better than originally) but I really cannot recommend this silencer to anyone. Logun usually produce good stuff, far better than this, especially for this RRP.

Biffo1262's Response to Biffo1262's Review

Written on: 05/10/2008

The silencer was replaced under warranty - but I cannot hit the side of a barn with it fixed on (slight exaggeration) on my AA S400. I put it on my XS78 and it was fine. The silencer I put on the S400, a UK Neil custom job, returend the gun to it's normal accuracy. Why that should be none at my club can work out at all. To be honest it defies logic as it cannot be 'clipping' if works on the other gun a vice versa. So give my experiences with the Logun CCFC I cannot really recommend it at all.