Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator Reviews

• Service & Support

Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

“Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator”

Written on: 16/12/2013

I bought this epilator thinking it is the same quality as when my mom or older sister purchased in the 70's . So I got this in 2010 , now 3 years later on I had to purchase new heads for it which I didd , the soft low speed setting sometimess works and most times now the machine only works in high- settings . gone are the days when quality name products such as these are really designed to last quite a long time. what a waste of money for a braun… Read Full Review

Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

“Hair removal or skin removal?”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by karlii_thompson (1 review written)

I guess I should start by saying I got bought this epilator for Christmas, a couple of years ago. I immediately got to work using it, it does what it says it does but after 40 minutes, I'd only completed one leg. I loved all the attachments, although I never used half of them as I found when the little tweezers on the machine closed, it was no where near where the guard hole was so, it would fail to pull any of the hairs out, I now have to use it without any of the guards as I get the best… Read Full Review

Fredthomas's Response to karlii_thompson's Review

Written on: 20/04/2013

I have bought this a few months ago and I am not satisfy with this product.

Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

“I brought this Braun Silk epil X'elle 5000 Epilator...”

Written on: 02/05/2009 by 123kirsty123 (1 review written)

I brought this Braun Silk epil X'elle 5000 Epilator for £39 at my local Boots store; after shaving for over 7 years i was bored of this stubble so i decided to wax. Waxing was messy so I decided to purchase this epilator. I got it home and was gob smacked by the results it left me with. I have smooth arms, legs and armpits and will be trying it all over my body if i get the chance :) I would recommend this product to anyone who is sick of shaving. Don't get me wrong it does hurt but the pain is… Read Full Review

Braun Silk Epil X'elle 5000 Epilator

“I have only just got the Braun Silk epil X'elle 5000...”

Written on: 19/07/2008 by lioness178 (2 reviews written)

I have only just got the Braun Silk epil X'elle 5000 Epilator a week ago and did my legs, at first it was a bit uncomfortable, but after a few minutes it subsided (perhaps my legs went numb!!), and it did a really good job. I must admit I have gone over again, but its only the fine hairs that I had missed, or perhaps were lying flat when I did it the first time.
Anyway, tonight I decided to be brave, as going on holiday on monday, and do the armpits, arrrgh! Well at first it was a horrible… Read Full Review