Bosch TDS2530GB Steam Generator Iron Reviews

• Service & Support

Bosch TDS2530GB Steam Generator Iron - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch TDS2530GB Steam Generator Iron

Bosch TDS2530GB Steam Generator Iron

“Bosch TDS2510GB MADE IN CHINA Bought September. Now...”

Written on: 19/02/2010

Bosch TDS2510GB MADE IN CHINA Bought September. Now defective - no steam - waiting to hear from seller as to return procedure.
Firstly I was disappointed at paying a high price for what is just another plastic Chinese made iron.(it looks like metal on pics, nevertheless I expected a bit more quality for the price. The heat up time the manufacturer gives is incorrect, surprise surprise!, It actually take 4-5 minutes.
Nice to have water container not part of the body. As I live in London the… Read Full Review

“I used this iron for about 6 months and then it...”

Written on: 20/01/2010 by Jade Richie (1 review written)

I used this iron for about 6 months and then it started to leak.I have never seen as poor customer servise as the one bosch provides for you.I reported the fault to seller.They did not want to deal with it.so i had to get back to bosch again.They keep telling me someone will pick this iron up and then they will repair it.But it has been 3 months and i was asked to wait at home for about 10 times on different ocaisions .That someone has not turned up yet???????If you ever buy bosch don`t trust… Read Full Review

“I BOUGHT THIS IN THE JANUARY SALE,THE...”

Written on: 01/01/2010

I BOUGHT THIS IN THE JANUARY SALE,THE BUSINESS!!COULDNT WAIT TO USE IT AS ITS MY FIRST STEAM GENERATOR IRON.I WILL NEVER USE A REGULAR STEAM IRON AGAIN.CUTS IRONING TIME IN HALF.I HATE IRONING SO THIS IS VERY EXCITING. I'D RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS AN EXTRA FEW POUNDS FOR AN IRON.HAPPY IRONING… Read Full Review