Coleford, Gloucestershire, Bracelands Campsite Reviews

Coleford, Gloucestershire, Bracelands Campsite - Ask a question now

“my wife and myself have been camping bracelands since...”

Written on: 29/08/2009 by joseph pennington (2 reviews written)

my wife and myself have been camping bracelands since 1990. We have enjoyed all our holidays in this forest of dean campsite We can say that apart from the odd hick up we have no complaints apart from one which I think is important from a safety point.Why does the management allow people to park cars facing downhill.On one occasion not far from were we were camping a car slipped it's handbrake and gathered speed demolishing a tent that was unoccupied at the time, and only came to a halt after… Read Full Review

“my husband and myself having stayed at braclands...”

Written on: 29/08/2009

my husband and myself having stayed at braclands nearly every year since 1990.We love the campsite and the forest of dean.But what I don't understand is why you allow cars to park facing downhill. we were there a few years ago and car owner forgot to put the hand brake on, and it set off downhill at quite a speed,ploughed into a railing then a tent which stopped it going any further, one minute before two children were inside , they could have been killed. I would have thought this is a health… Read Full Review