Stoney Point Telescopic Monopod Reviews

Stoney Point Telescopic Monopod - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stoney Point Telescopic Monopod

Stoney Point Telescopic Monopod

“The last two or three years I have begun to notice a...”

Written on: 04/04/2011 by silvestris (1 review written)

The last two or three years I have begun to notice a loss of balance when in the outdoors. I borrowed a Primos Trigger Stick for a hunt but did not like the weight or the plastic handle. The cost for the Trigger Stick was outrageous. I ordered the Stoney Point Explorer for less than half the cost of the Trigger Stick and I am amazed at the ease with which I can negotiate the steepest country that I will ever encounter. The Explorer is lightweight to carry and makes me feel much more secure… Read Full Review

“Top notch quality - check model carefully as they have...”

Written on: 17/08/2008 by andyt8 (1 review written)

Top notch quality - check model carefully as they have a few. Spares and accessories available… Read Full Review