Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench Reviews

Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench

Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench

“I brought this bench mid november from brimarc. ...”

Written on: 29/04/2010 by doctorcue (1 review written)

I brought this bench mid november from brimarc. apparently they are shipped straight from sweden and take about 4 weeks. It arrived in less than 2 weeks. On unpacking it I noticed the tressel base was warped and twisted, also I had a cupboard unit at £400+, this is like something from ikea with light weight draw runners, warped draw fronts and worth only a quarter of the asking price would be better of making your own. Anyway sent cupboard and tressel back and new one was sent out after 6… Read Full Review

Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench

“I love my Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench! ”

Written on: 01/07/2008 by knoba (38 reviews written)

I love my Sjobergs Elite 2500 Carpenters Work Bench!

It's not often a tool consistently inspires me to make things better and even more desirable, but, this Sjobergs carpenters bench keeps doing just that. Every time I see it I am gobsmacked by it's size, grace and form. Priceless!

This bench is quality all the way; construction, materials, design, finishes. I cannot fault it.

I'm so happy to have it I put together a website in honour of it (members.lycos.co.uk/ixus/index.html). Well done… Read Full Review