Nikon CoolPix S210 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

If you're looking for a new camera then you're in the right place at Review Centre. If you want to read a Nikon CoolPix S210 review then you can find as many as you like here. We have full and trusted reviews form people who own and have used the Nikon CoolPix S210 digital Camera.
Nikon CoolPix S210 - Ask a question now

Nikon CoolPix S210

“Compared with my previous compact (A Fuji Finepix -...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

Compared with my previous compact (A Fuji Finepix - which was stolen) I have been perpetually disappointed with this camera since I bought it. I only use it for basic pics when I don't have my Canon SLR to hand, but I find the picture quality really not that good. Indoor pictures are almost impossible and outdoor shots in good light lack clarity and definition.
Oddly though I think the movie capability is really good ! I've had some really nice results when taking short movies and find that I… Read Full Review

Nikon CoolPix S210

“The Nikon CoolPix S210 is stylish, many colours...”

Written on: 18/07/2008 by Jagmel (1 review written)

The Nikon CoolPix S210 is stylish, many colours available and looks very cool. The pictures were easy to take switching from one mode to another - The user interface easy to understand, even I got the hang of it.

I use it for casual use, and am happy with the features.