Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x40 AO Reviews

Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x40 AO - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x40 AO

Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 3-9x40 AO

“AO version very good”

Written on: 27/01/2017 by philmatuk (3 reviews written)

I got an NS 3-9 × 40 AO on my hatsan sniper edge .22 when it turned up and considering the twanginess of the rifle this scope really does the NSBRAND a justice. I did read some nightmares on here about the standard NS 3-9 x 40 but maybe the internals on the AO are just better quality but after ordering it's big brother for my coyote and being very please with that as well I've ordered another 3-9 x 40 AO for the HW99S I've just got my only quibble would probably be the mounts if anything at… Read Full Review

“nikko sterling mount master 9x40 AO”

Written on: 23/09/2012 by metalhead2k12 (1 review written)

great scope, absolute bargain, really does attach great and is superbly accurate… Read Full Review