colt M4 RIS Spring Rifle Reviews

colt M4 RIS Spring Rifle - Ask a question now

“Colt M4 RIS Spring Rifle”

Written on: 25/02/2013 by Jodofrodo (1 review written)

This gun is amazing, other guns similar to the rifle that I got from other companies broke almost instantly! I recommend the Colt M4 RIS rifle to anyone that is having trouble finding a great gun! It is easy to use and it lasts longer than the competing company rifles, in fact I still have it in mint condition! There is not a single thing that I did not like about it! Compared to other rifles, the Colt is the only rifle that I want a second one of!… Read Full Review

“When I bought this gun I knew nothing about BB guns,...”

Written on: 26/10/2008 by keith4157 (1 review written)

When I bought this gun I knew nothing about BB guns, but wanted something to scare cats away that wouldn't be too harmful. I was advised by the merchant that this was the best BB gun he had, and was the most powerful. I cannot remember what I paid for it, but I am sure it was less than I have seen online ( £50- £80 aprox) I think I only paid about £40. It does jam up a bit, especially when using plastic BB's. But there never seems to be a good reason for it jamming. It will fire shot after… Read Full Review