Tactics Reviews - www.tactics.com

Tactics - www.tactics.com - Ask a question now

“AWESOME!”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by kblackburn (1 review written)

I accidentally stumbled upon their website looking for a pair of pants and a shirt. I decided to give them a shot because they had what I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere else. The pricing was good. What I was impressed with, a rep from their company called me the next day on a weekend to confirm my order and to let me know they would get it shipped that day. They shipped it on Saturday and with the holiday on Monday, I received my order on Wednesday. Very fast shipping. I will definitely… Read Full Review

“I live in Portugal and i bought 2 sector 9 skates from...”

Written on: 10/07/2008 by andresousacasa2 (1 review written)

I live in Portugal and i bought 2 sector 9 skates from Tactics on a Monday and they arrived in my house on the next Friday.
Great post sale service.
Smashing price, the lowest rate on the skates and ups shipping rates.
The best board shop I've ever seen and now I'm a regular customer… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Although the website is user-friendly and hassle-free...”

Written on: 30/06/2008 by jenga1 (2 reviews written)

Although the website is user-friendly and hassle-free and well reviewed, my experience with the customer service was a disgrace! Upon trying to change/cancel my order prior to shipping, I felt my needs were treated with complete disrespect. Based on this experience, I will NEVER DEAL with this company again!… Read Full Review