WALL-E Reviews

Summary

Find and Compare Wall-E reviews with other Children's films at Review Centre. Wall E is the new disney film for children, also a Oscars 2009 nominee. So, have you seen wall.e and want to tell others of about your opinion. What ever the reason you can write your Wall-E review here, even if its just about the Wall-E trailer why not tell others here at Review Centre.
WALL-E - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for WALL-E

WALL-E

“Even though I liked "UP" a lot too, but after...”

Written on: 13/06/2011 by chocochips (4 reviews written)

Even though I liked "UP" a lot too, but after rewatching this animation last night. I was as sucked into the movie as I was the first time I watched it in the theatres. I remember the first time watching Wall-E, when I wondered if I could watch an entire movie without the main character talking, but it turns out. It was one of the best animations I've seen, hope Pixar keeps on making animations like this and not boring movies like Cars. Great job to the Pixar team on making this wonderful… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to chocochips's Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

Supeblry illuminating data here, thanks!

WALL-E

“This movie will show you earth in future where no man...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by stalinloud (4 reviews written)

This movie will show you earth in future where no man is left on earth but it is filled with dirt and trash .wall-e is robot (waste allocation load lift) which is left alone on earth to collect trash and to clean earth,it has a cockroach friend One day, Eve, robot, is sent to Earth to find whether life is once again sustainable.walle after watching movies finally falls in love with eve.for the token of their love walle presents a plant to eve.eve takes the plant and gets deactivated .walle… Read Full Review

WALL-E

“Probably the best Pixar film so far in terms of the...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by stewdean (1 review written)

Probably the best Pixar film so far in terms of the scale of it's vision. Makes me think that there's still more territory to be explored. Makes Cars look like a cheap Sunday morning cartoon in my view.
A fantastic film with wide epic scenes that avoids many pitfalls that could have come with the subject matter… Read Full Review

WALL-E

“Wall-e is perhaps the best Pixar animation I've seen...”

Written on: 21/07/2008

Wall-e is perhaps the best Pixar animation I've seen in my life. I could seriously pay over and over just to watch that tale.
Wall-e just melts you with his innocent looks and hillarious mistakes and Eve [or as Wall-e seems to call her: Eva] just makes them funnier.
Reccomended to all, you won't regret seeing it… Read Full Review

WALL-E

“I think everyone should see this movie, I promise that...”

Written on: 09/07/2008

I think everyone should see this movie, I promise that you will love it… Read Full Review

WALL-E

“WALL-E Review - PIXAR has again given us a film that...”

Written on: 29/06/2008 by Bozinator (23 reviews written)

WALL-E Review - PIXAR has again given us a film that entertains both children and adults alike. WALL-E is the last of a fleet of robots, left behind to clean up the mess humans made when they abandoned earth 700 years ago in the spaceship AXIOM. WALL-E has developed a personality over the centuries and enjoys collecting various items he keeps stored in his quarters where he spends his nights. He also has a companion in the form of a single cockroach that accompanies him as he works and… Read Full Review