Webley & Scott 900 Series Game Gun Reviews

Webley and Scott 900 Series Game Gun - Ask a question now

“Webley & Scott 900 series 28 gauge and 410 gauge.”

Written on: 18/04/2014 by PaMike (1 review written)

I received a Webley & Scott 410 28" over & under for Christmas this past year. I have always wanted an O/U in 410 and 28 gauge for skeet, 5 stand and sporting clays. I decided to give W&S a try after reading several good reports and finding out that Yildiz makes these 2 gauges for W&S. The fit and finish are very good, the wood is great and, after the first 200 rounds out of the 410 (both new and reloads), the gun performs every bit as well as my Browning & Beretta. I liked the 410 so well… Read Full Review

“lucky to be alive”

Written on: 12/11/2009 by mark edwards (1 review written)

lucky to be alive… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to mark edwards's Review

Written on: 18/08/2011

Nothing else? That's it? Did it explode in your face? What? Did it shoot off your hand and therefore can't type? Come on, tell us why it's this bad.... I'm seriously looking at buying one and all I can find are good reviews - so would very much appreciate the other side of the argument - but 'lucky to be alive' doesn't cut it.

“just got back into shooting after ten years out i...”

Written on: 17/06/2009

just got back into shooting after ten years out i wanted a new gun that i could do everything with but mainly clays. i have now put 1000 shells through my 30 inch 900 series sporter. not a problem with the gun. i find it ejects well primes the shells with no problem. i have had a number of friends who use blaser f3 and beretta comment on the gun when they have had a go with it. its simple for me to sum my gun up. i paid £550 new i know its history i have a good warranty its multi choke… Read Full Review