Webley & Scott 800 Series Semi Automatic Matt Black Reviews

From 1 review

“A good pigeon / rabbit hunting gun at a very...”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by shaun2 (1 review written)

A good pigeon / rabbit hunting gun at a very reasonable price. I brought one to save scratching the Beretta on decoying days and have not regretted it. It even gets the odd day out on clays . The gun recycles well on both 28g & 30g cartridges, I cant say if its as good on any other loads because thats all I put through it. Being the black synthetic version it is easy to clean, I can have it stripped down cleaned and put back together as quick as I clean my over & under. The trigger assembly… Read Full Review

Revread's Response to 382847_shaun2's Review

Written on: 11/02/2011

I found this review helpful because..its the only one to view.