Maia Skin Care Skin Boosting Serum Reviews

Maia Skin Care Skin Boosting Serum - Ask a question now

“Nice and good”

Written on: 17/07/2012 by brigittem1980 (18 reviews written)

This is a good one and also have other good ones at 1strxorders.com . I regularly order from this site very nice. Worth trying… Read Full Review

Maia Skin Care Skin Boosting Serum

“I love love Maia Skin Boosting Serum!! Thank you to...”

Written on: 21/04/2010

I love love Maia Skin Boosting Serum!! Thank you to the previous reviewers because I doubt I would have come across this fabulous little skincare company otherwise. Everything is handmade and the owner is a qualified aromatherapist.

I emailed first to ask what products would suit my skin and I was given a thorough and friendly personal skin care consultation in the reply, it was brilliant and recommendations for different budgets which I appreciated. The beauty of Maia products is that they… Read Full Review

Maia Skin Care Skin Boosting Serum

“I use this most mornings under my usual moisturiser....”

Written on: 09/11/2008

I use this most mornings under my usual moisturiser. as I have oily, spot prone skin I don't use it every day but I find it makes my skin nice and 'glowy' and doesn't cause breakouts. It also makes a brilliant moisturising lipgloss… Read Full Review

Maia Skin Care Skin Boosting Serum

“I stumbled upon Maia Skin Care and bought their Skin...”

Written on: 25/06/2008 by banter (1 review written)

I stumbled upon Maia Skin Care and bought their Skin Boosting Serum after reading the reviews on their website www.maiaskincare.co.uk. They call it one of their 'Hero' products and I think it is my Hero product too!! This serum is just so gorgeous!! I pat a little around my eyes and dry patches in the morning, and apply all over at night before going to bed. It feels so luxurious and natural at the same time, and my skin feels much smoother and softer after only a week of using it. You only… Read Full Review