AMO Total Care Cleaner Reviews

• Ease Of Use

AMO Total Care Cleaner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AMO Total Care Cleaner

AMO Total Care Cleaner

“I used to like AMO Total until they reformulated it...”

Written on: 09/09/2010

I used to like AMO Total until they reformulated it (?with a stronger
?preservative or ?disinfecting ingredient).

Now it stings my eyes and I cannot use it.

I now use another brand, which does not sting, but is not of such good consisteny as Total: the brand I use now is watery, which means that I cannot clean my lenses during the day. Old formula Total was of thicker consistency, cushioning, and I used to be able to clean the lenses and replace… Read Full Review

AMO Total Care Cleaner

“Please can you consider packaging in 100ml bottles....”

Written on: 25/11/2008 by lddl (1 review written)

Please can you consider packaging in 100ml bottles. My 120ml bottle was confiscated at heathrow because it held 120ml… Read Full Review