Alcon Optifree Replenish Reviews

• Ease Of Use

Alcon Optifree Replenish - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alcon Optifree Replenish

Alcon Optifree Replenish

“Not a dry eye in the house”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by AngelaFox (1 review written)

I have been using the Alcon Opti Free Replenish for many years now with my monthly soft lenses and I still can't find another product that matches it. Even with the dry summer weather we have had recently my eyes haven't been dry at all. The only minus side is the size of the bottle for taking away on holiday… Read Full Review

Alcon Optifree Replenish

“Great Product wouldn't use any other!”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by motownmusic (2 reviews written)

Love this contact lense solution, certainly has to be the best on the market for soft contact lenses. So comforting on my eyes, just loved the product so much, having used other brands, I haven't found one better. Certainly going to re purchase when i run out of my current batch!… Read Full Review