Marks & Spencer Car Loan Reviews

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Marks and Spencer Car Loan - Ask a question now

“Marks and Spencers Gangsters ”

Written on: 08/10/2012 by bobgold (1 review written)

Pleand, Please be very carfull with Marks and Spencers as they are con gangsters , My wife aplyed for a concolidation lone to save £70 per month on very semsible you would think, well not to M & S my wife has Exolent credit score acording to Expirea ( Well not now ) as M & S Gangsters have rejuced her score to Fair for no reason at all no missed payments on Defolts at all We are concidering taking legal action against M & S for slander, Mr R Goldsmith Never go near Marks and Spencers as… Read Full Review

“Avoid M&S at all costs if you're not an M&S customer. ...”

Written on: 24/12/2009 by imrank (1 review written)

Avoid M&S at all costs if you're not an M&S customer. I applied for the car buying plan loan and was advised with my credit rating being excellent I should qualify for the typical APR 8.7% as most customers tend to get this rate. However, as I am not an M&S customer they quoted me a ridiculous 12.7 APR stating I was high risk as I am not an M&S customer and I don't shop with them either! My credit profile was excellent and now I have a footprint on my file as M&S have carried out a search… Read Full Review