Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB Reviews

Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB - Ask a question now

Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB

“I needed a large capacity external hard disk drive and...”

Written on: 16/04/2009 by panda1 (27 reviews written)

I needed a large capacity external hard disk drive and the Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB delivers with no problems. Very simple to hook up, AC power brick and the USB connector and I'm in business right out of the box as you would expect. Install the software from the drive and configure the few options like duration the drive spins before shutting down without activity, I set it to the minimum 3 minutes. The other option have lights on drive on to indicate it working or not.. I set that option… Read Full Review

Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB

“I bought this because I wanted extra storage and...”

Written on: 14/09/2008 by GSP (1 review written)

I bought this because I wanted extra storage and back-ups. The promise of being able to install my programmes on there as well was a bonus.
My first three attempts at installing Firefox on the device were failures. But if I wanted to install my - legally purchased - copy of Paint Shop Pro on the device I have to shell out for some other software to do so.
Do not recommend Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB… Read Full Review

Seagate FreeAgent Go 120GB

“This wonderful little gem of an external hard disk is...”

Written on: 18/06/2008 by YourDirector (29 reviews written)

This wonderful little gem of an external hard disk is a fantastic choice for so many uses. At only 12x9x1.5cm it wont clutter your desk giving you plenty of space for your busy (or messy) life style. You also wont have to worry about cables trailing everywhere as the FreeAgent doesn't require a mains power source. Connection is quick and easy thanks to it's USB 2.0 connection.
The one negative I can find on this beauty is that it uses a second USB port as a power supply. But as long as you have… Read Full Review