Little Black Dress Diet Reviews

From 1 review

Little Black Dress Diet - Ask a question now

Little Black Dress Diet

“ my success on Little Black Dress Diet”

Written on: 02/12/2011 by sanctuary2 (1 review written)

I joined Tesco on line diet last year to get into a little black dress for Christmas in the 6/8 weeks I was able to get down to size 12 and the little black dress looked amazing. I love the way you get an e.mail to tell you it is time to do your weigh in which really keeps you on track. The Mentors are all exceptional especially Nicola McMahon, I feel Nic is like a best friend and when I decided to rejoin for this year Nicola's face popped up on the screen that I was signing in on and I was so… Read Full Review