Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier Reviews

• Service & Support

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Fantastic little unit”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by simondavidss (2 reviews written)

Purchased this for son's new flat. It wasn't the most exciting Christmas present, but it has transformed, what was a stuffy dingy studio flat, into a fresh space. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for purifiers in this price bracket. Might end up buying a few for my own home soon! Took a few days more to arrive than expected, but it was ordered around Christmas time so its to be expected… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to simondavidss's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Good. Well done - a sensible Christmas present. Hope he will maintain healthy lungs.

Glad to see that it arrived in good delivery time. Amazon are very good for that, and far more reliable than B & Q

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Absolutely loved using this!”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by markbeth111 (1 review written)

I truly never believed that I would enjoy using an air purifier so much! But it has honestly changed my life. I feel the change within my apartment. Definitely recommend it to anyone who is considering purchasing one… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to markbeth111's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Yes I certainly would consider buying one myself....if only I knew the price ?

Kongolo's reply to Johnwataboy's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2014

£99 direct form the company website

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Stop wasting money on other freshners, buy this one ”

Written on: 28/12/2011 by cristinaparker (2 reviews written)

With the previous cleaners i have also had some guest that have allergies and have had to switch off any fragrance dispensers, however the same guest who had visited earlier have had no reactions to cleaner and actually said how nice the air felt in the room. I also liked its unscented refill as i am sensitive to any scents life perfume etc. The cleaner is very nicely designed and is small and quiet. I recommend highly to stop wasting money on other fresheners and get yourself one of these. it… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to cristinaparker's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Yes, it does look nice and slim. Easy to tuck away into a narrow space. Just like my, I cannot stand the smell of scented air....just plain, clean fresh air.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Good product come with very good services”

Written on: 16/09/2011 by jlvoo (1 review written)

I loved this air purifiers, amazingly it works effectively, bought this because one of the tenant was smoking, and my wife is allergy to the smoke, and I'm glade I made the right choice, my wife stop feel sick again because of the smoke. Other then this wonderful product, I must give very high credit to the support as well, they are friendly and responsive. … Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to jlvoo's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Yes, I like the look of it....and by the way I like the pun " I am glade...". I like your sense of humour. I can read this kind of review all day. They never get on my 'air wick'.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“I swear by this air purifier! I don't know why people...”

Written on: 07/05/2011

I swear by this air purifier! I don't know why people are saying it's so expensive to run, cartridges are about £10 and on level one mine lasts at least 6 weeks.

Also a great tip, My girlfriend took mine on holiday with us for the hotel room, it was a fantastic idea! Clean fresh room every day!!!

Also, when we entertain at home, we let guests smoke in the kitchen with a Cleanaer unit, wake up the next morning and you would never know, even with ash trays still on the side! Truly a great… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Quite a good informative review given on this air purifier. The cost of refills equate to approx. 24 pence per day. That's fairly good for keeping your lungs clean from passive smoking. Taking it on holiday is a good tip.
I hope it gives you many years of healthy living.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“I'm giving **** for the job that it did. But LOL at...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

I'm giving **** for the job that it did. But LOL at those people who say they are happy with the unit and are going to buy more for other rooms in the house. Kidding me? The cost of running only one is just ridiculous! I'm very happy with a combination of ozone generator and ionizer that leave my air clean and fresh as in a forest after a thunderstorm. And I'll rather stick to those. plus you can build them yourself at almost no cost if you are familiar with basic electronics… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

LOL for those also who have chosen to buy the 5200822 air purifier. I do not think that 24 pence per day is a lot to pay for nice clean fresh tasting air. However I am glad you are happy living in an atmosphere that leaves your air clean and fresh as in a forest after a thunderstorm. That's really fine, as long as you don't get lightning with it.

Also great that you are adept to making your own.....though not everyone is as bright and technically minded with electronics as you are.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Very good for our office. Works really well.”

Written on: 26/03/2011 by Ivan Nowy (1 review written)

Very good for our office. Works really well… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to Ivan Nowy's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

You certainly need something like this in an office.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“I have always been somewhat fussy about having a nice...”

Written on: 15/02/2010 by leeesx (1 review written)

I have always been somewhat fussy about having a nice smelling home and have tried just about every air freshener out there plus a very large expensive air purifier. The purifier was impressive but noisy and expensive to run.

Initially purchased one of these units for my lounge. I have 2 guinea pigs in a large cage and although clean them out weekly you could obviously smell them after a couple of days.

Within a couple of hours of switching the Cleanaer on there was no odour at all, just a… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to leeesx's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Glad you bought one of these purifiers. The reviews I have read so far, certainly give it good marks. Nice to have a nice fresh smelling room and have no apprehension about inviting visitors in to your home.

However, I don't think that I would have hamsters in a cage in my living room, with or without a purifier.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“The Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier is a very nice...”

Written on: 30/07/2009

The Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier is a very nice design compared to the big and noicy air purifier i had before i bought this cleanaer.

Amazing effectiveness that basicly have eliminated my sinus problems. I installed the little wonder in my bedroom, but have now ordered two more that i will install in my living room and in the family room.

I like the unscented refill as i am sensitive to any scents like perfume.

Brian… Read Full Review

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Love this purifier. Nice looking and totally quiet. ...”

Written on: 29/07/2009

Love this purifier. Nice looking and totally quiet. Small and very quiet compared to the old air purifier i had before that was very noicy.

I installed the cleanaer in my bedroom and are now ordering 2 more to put in our living and family rooms.

My sinus problems have totally gone away. no more waking up with runny nose and watery eyes.

Great innovation… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Great. If it has improved your health and given you a more comfortable night.....It has got to be good

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“i was given this item and it is brillant, i have 4...”

Written on: 26/07/2009

i was given this item and it is brillant, i have 4 cats with a litter tray and the Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier has vanished all the smells that the litter tray provides… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

I have just been looking at Amazon on the internet, and see that the Cleanaer Purifier 5200822 starter pack which includes a cartridge, is £73. (as at 25th of June 2013).

With all these good reviews on review centre, I am definitely going to buy one.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“After using Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier I stopped...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by CSmith123 (1 review written)

After using Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier I stopped sneezing almost imediately. I can breath again at last… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to 458484_CSmith123's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

I feel that this purifier may help me with my asthma also

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Unfortunately we don't notice any difference in...”

Written on: 26/04/2009 by tangoxx (1 review written)

Unfortunately we don't notice any difference in quality of air with Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier, smell, or most importantly my boyfriend's allergies to our two cats. Quite disappointed as had seen previous good reviews. Our standard HEPA mains operated air purifier, although not perfect, is definitely better… Read Full Review

Gbalarin's Response to tangoxx's Review

Written on: 17/05/2010

Cleanaer devices usually work exceptionally well with allergies. It's possible that you might have a faulty device... I work for Cleanaer directly and would be happy to arrange a replacement device for you, free of charge, if you would like to try it again. Contact me, Gina Balarin, Marketing Communications Manager by emailing gbalarin@aerstreamtech.com or call 01491 838 326.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifie really helped my...”

Written on: 06/02/2009

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifie really helped my allergies. I wake up without a blocked nose!! really amazing although it just works in one room so it you want to clean the air in the whole house you need more than one. Really happy with Cleaneer I breath easier and sleep better. Good value for money etc and simple to use… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Yes I would agree. 3 or 4 rooms would set you back approx. £300.00 for 4 units from Amazon. I can't say that that is not worth having constant free air around the house. Okay if you can afford it. Though having one in the bedroom as you have as certainly eased your breathing.

☆☆☆☆☆
Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“At this time it costs £22.62 to obtain two refills....”

Written on: 28/11/2008 by mossquire (1 review written)

At this time it costs £22.62 to obtain two refills. Cleanaer state that a refill set on level 1 will last one month. They recommend you set it on level ii or iii so that would mean it lasts about two weeks, possibly less. However good it may be, running costs of £13 - £15 per month, per unit is just ridiculas to me… Read Full Review

Capyboppy's Response to mossquire's Review

Written on: 22/06/2009

I think you may have made a mistake as I have found on setting 1 it easily lasts 2 months which it also states on their website. Also the prices are not as expensive as you have quoted. You can buy a set of two scented ones for £17, or around a fiver for the original scent.

Johnwataboy's reply to Capyboppy's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2013

You are right Capyboppy. I have just found information on the Amazon website that refills do not cost as much as mossquire stated. The refills also last longer than 4 weeks

Johnwataboy's Response to mossquire's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

At that rate I would agree that it is expensive. However, I have read reviews stating that the refills last for 6 weeks. I note that Amazon as at this time (25.06.13) are selling refills for this purifier at 2 for £17.00., and therefore 12 weeks use of this for £17 I believe is a reasonable price to pay.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“The Cleanaer 5200822 really works I cant believe. I...”

Written on: 24/11/2008 by bgoody (1 review written)

The Cleanaer 5200822 really works I cant believe. I have 3 cats and my boyfriend used to hate them. Now it is not a problem, yehhh… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to 420058_bgoody's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Well, you have just proved that the Cleanaer purifier is the 'purr-fect' answer to your boyfriend's allergy.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“I think the Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifieris easy to...”

Written on: 29/10/2008

I think the Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifieris easy to use and no extra cleaning. Started to feel the effects immediately: Stopped sneezing!… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

I am glad that this air purifier has stopped your sneezing. Most people have said they have benefitted from it. However, only one or two have said they have been of no use, but I believe that such comments may have been a 'tissue' of lies.

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“My Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier works well and...”

Written on: 10/09/2008 by clivesmith (1 review written)

My Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier works well and because it's silent it is great for sleeping at night. I can put it anywhere because it is battery operated. Works well at removing smells as well as dust etc… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to 399985_clivesmith's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

I am glad to hear that they are great for sleeping at night. I hope my nightmares will turn into pleasant dreams

Cleanaer 5200822 Air Purifier

“Slightly sceptical at first about air purifiers like...”

Written on: 29/07/2008 by jamesbp (1 review written)

Slightly sceptical at first about air purifiers like the Cleanaer purifier, as it is very new to me and didn't know much about it. But now I am relieved I gave it a try as im now breathing clean air. Very small and works really well. You can really feel a difference in the air when you breathe… Read Full Review

Johnwataboy's Response to jamesbp's Review

Written on: 25/06/2013

Your review has given me more assurance in my thoughts of getting one. I may even buy two to start with.