Lifesystems Expedition Natural Insect Repellent Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Lifesystems Expedition Natural Insect Repellent - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lifesystems Expedition Natural Insect Repellent

Lifesystems Expedition Natural Insect Repellent

“I thought I'd give this a go in Scotland after my wife...”

Written on: 13/08/2010

I thought I'd give this a go in Scotland after my wife got seriously ill using a Deet spray last year. Unfortunaletly this protect provided little protection against the midges and I think mosquitoes so I wont be using it again. It smells very chemically and I felt a bit nauseous with it on. Im trying to think of something positive so will say it is reasonably priced!… Read Full Review

Lifesystems Expedition Natural Insect Repellent

“During a trip to Scotland last year I was warned about...”

Written on: 17/06/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

During a trip to Scotland last year I was warned about midges and their savage demeanour. I was given three options to avoid death by midge:

• Eat marmite before and during the trip, as the vitamin D acts as a repellant

• Avon "Skin So Soft" moisturiser

• Mozzie repellant

I passed on the idea of eating Marmite - I'd prefer death by midge, thanks.
Avon Skin So Soft sounded OK, but was worried that I might smell like a flower and attract bees instead.
So mozzie repellant it was. I opted for the Lifesystems… Read Full Review