Black & Decker GL350 Trim n Edge Strimmer Reviews

From 1 review

Black and Decker GL350 Trim n Edge Strimmer - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Black and Decker GL350 Trim n Edge Strimmer

“For about 5 minutes this Black and Decker GL350 Trim n...”

Written on: 24/05/2009 by jamescwood (1 review written)

For about 5 minutes this Black and Decker GL350 Trim n Edge Strimmer worked well, then the wire broke, I opened the wire case to try to feed some more through and it all burst out, I spent the next half an hour trying to put it back in, eventually I did this and tried to use it, all of the wire then got chopped into pieces and ended up all over my lawn. Then I smashed the Strimmer to pieces against my garden wall… Read Full Review

Tinarobo's Response to jamescwood's Review

Written on: 05/06/2009

I agree with this review because... i had the same problem with mine.