Nikon Coolpix L16 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Nikon Coolpix L16 - Ask a question now

Nikon Coolpix L16

“I bought the Nikon L16 from Argos at a discounted...”

Written on: 07/03/2011 by City Boy (8 reviews written)

I bought the Nikon L16 from Argos at a discounted price about £52 about two years ago. I checked the reviews out first and thought great, this is for me. Previously I owned camera's where I had to get the film developed and printed and then store hundreds of photos' in albums never to be looked at again. In two years I have took several movies and hundreds of pictures and deleted hundreds as well. They have all been uploaded to my pc, some onto YouTube. No albums involved. Back to the review, I… Read Full Review