Bosch AHS52 Accu Cordless Hedge Trimmer Reviews

Bosch AHS52 Accu Cordless Hedge Trimmer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch AHS52 Accu Cordless Hedge Trimmer

“Excellent product”

Written on: 04/07/2011 by finney (3 reviews written)

I needed a new trimmer because my mains powered one was on it`s last legs. So I tried my mates cordless, it was a B @ D but I was amazed at the power and the thickness it could cut. After looking at various reviews I decided on the Bosch AHS 52 Accu because it had two batteries. Paid £64.99 at Argos. I charged the batteries for 4 hours each. The next day I started on the hedges, I have two hedges each 60ft long and 6ft high and one 20ft by 6ft. Cutting time with cable was 2hrs plus, with the… Read Full Review

Bosch AHS52 Accu Cordless Hedge Trimmer

“Bosch AHS52 - Main advantage over conventional models...”

Written on: 27/08/2009 by Alibaba11 (3 reviews written)

Bosch AHS52 - Main advantage over conventional models is that it is cordless making it very manoueverable(and safe). Cuts thro box/privet/ivy hedges with great ease and came with free Collecto which is useful for tops of hedges so trimmings dont fall thro. 2x rechargeable batteries means you can cut away for hours. Relatively lightweight(about 3kg)and manageable for not very agile lady. Best to try the handling out in a store as all the different Bosch models are different length blade and… Read Full Review