Dell XPS M1530 Reviews

• Battery Life

Dell XPS M1530 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dell XPS M1530

Dell XPS M1530

“Battery life is poor I felt, the review is biast. I...”

Written on: 18/09/2008 by b0wman (3 reviews written)

Battery life is poor I felt, the review is biast. I have one and know that they do not last for more than two hours without charging. Overall good laptop, if you wanted this kind of thing go for a Rock as they have better specs for the same price, personally well recommend the Dell XPS M1530, excellent for gaming!… Read Full Review

Dell XPS M1530

“I well recommend Dell XPS M1530 and I would never...”

Written on: 23/07/2008

I well recommend Dell XPS M1530 and I would never listen to anyone who writes bad about this product. If you didnt buy it direct from dell and customized it like EVERYONE should then yes you can ruin your laptop by leaving it as default.

If you do not to look at resolution before you buy an expensive laptop then you can only blame yourself I feel.

In my opinion this is the best laptop for the best price out there. Go for an upgrade on resolution and proc and you will be fine, for gaming I… Read Full Review

Dell XPS M1530

“The 1280x800 screen is very poor in my opinion, Dell...”

Written on: 18/06/2008

The 1280x800 screen is very poor in my opinion, Dell did not tell me this and wont seem to do anything about it. It has excessive light bleed and and there is a graining to the display. I'm returning mine and buying a Vaio instead, same resolution screen but much better quality.

If you must dell it, I would suggest buying the highest resolution screen regardless of whether you need it.
Personally I do not recommend the Dell XPS M1530 laptop… Read Full Review