Pinnacle Gold FX Soft Reviews

Pinnacle Gold FX Soft - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pinnacle Gold FX Soft

“pleasently pleased”

Written on: 28/10/2014 by KeelyCobb453 (1 review written)

found a sleeve of these in a box of junk I purchased at an estate sale..... got'em home and threw it in with all my other out-of-date-never-ever-going-to-use golf stuff............but my son (who's not to good to hit a top-flight, ultra, or pinnacle) had taken these to the course and left on our golf cart...........well after drilling my titleist into a pond....I just grabbed one of these out of the sleeve, tossed it down and blasted it.........dang!......ended up playing with it all… Read Full Review

Pinnacle Gold FX Soft

“I've been playing this ball all summer and for me it...”

Written on: 14/09/2010

I've been playing this ball all summer and for me it works. When I do my part the ball flys a long way and works great. I have yet to cut one all though I have bruised a few of them from hiiting trees and cart paths.

The ball seems to work for me really good around the greens as it is soft to me and spins off of the short irons and really feels good when putted. I really like this ball and for the price I feel it's a great value at less then half of the cost of some of the higher priced… Read Full Review

Pinnacle Gold FX Soft

“I have played the Pinnacle Golf FX Soft ball for a...”

Written on: 01/03/2009 by freetodd24 (1 review written)

I have played the Pinnacle Golf FX Soft ball for a year. I looked at the spin rates in comparison to the more expensive golf balls. I have hit this ball and other balls and have found distance and accuracy to be just as good as balls costing 3 times more. Sure you can show off your $3.50 ball, and be lying right next to my FX Soft, and will smile all the way to the flagstick!! Ball has less spin off of driver face for long, straight distance, and increased spin off of 7,8,9, PW for grip and… Read Full Review

Pinnacle Gold FX Soft

“This ball was a found ball that I played from the...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by jimaud (1 review written)

This ball was a found ball that I played from the first tee through 18. It seemed to be very controllable and easy to work and putt. It had the same qualities that a pro v1 or callaway hx tour ball seems to have, that is not hit it perfect and still be a good shot. I would buy it… Read Full Review