Tom Tom Go 930 Traffic Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Summary

The Tom Tom GO 930 Traffic is one of TomTom's flagship sat nav models. The TomTom GO 930 Traffic features the award winning TomTom IQ Routes software, Advanced Lane Guidance and Map Share functionality, as well as Bluetooth hands-free compatibility.

Tom Tom Go 930 Traffic - Ask a question now

Tom Tom Go 930 Traffic

“my tom tom go worked wonders for a week in italy buit...”

Written on: 18/06/2009

my tom tom go worked wonders for a week in italy buit then suddenly gave up in a tunnel, thankfully was under argos 30 day no quibble return… Read Full Review

Tom Tom Go 930 Traffic

“I have had nothing but problems. Tom tom help is no...”

Written on: 24/11/2008 by Len Baker (1 review written)

I have had nothing but problems. Tom tom help is no help. Recommend look elsewhere… Read Full Review

Tom Tom Go 930 Traffic

“don't get me wrong, the go930 is absolutely great BUT,...”

Written on: 19/10/2008 by inmyhonestop (3 reviews written)

don't get me wrong, the go930 is absolutely great BUT, why should I pay tomtom 400 quid when I can get all the same and more in a Keiro RS850 or FS900??? Same story as with the Garmin which was a big disappointment! This was the final time I purchased a Tomtom, I was going to give them one last chance... everything is still the same, a lot of useless features and not a better quality chip set or CPU to give it the power it deserves for the money you pay. If you wanna waste your money buy a… Read Full Review

411645_Geesesbee's Response to inmyhonestop's Review

Written on: 21/10/2008

I found this review helpful because... he sounds like he should know if he has 6 sat navs.

Tom Tom Go 930 Traffic

“We purchaced the TomTom Go 930 with sole purpose of...”

Written on: 28/07/2008 by jah123 (2 reviews written)

We purchaced the TomTom Go 930 with sole purpose of driving on our recent trip to Italy. It made driving in Rome easy, not sure what I would have done without it. It gave me the option of taking or not taking toll roads. In Italy, take the toll roads. Usually accurate in speed zones. The EPT works like a charm in long tunnels. It usually gives instructions on what to do at about 1.5 km out and the final instructions at 400m. Travelling at a high speed just do it. It would often say take exit… Read Full Review