Tom Tom Go 530 Traffic Reviews

From 1 review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Summary

The Tom Tom GO 530 Traffic is one of TomTom's flagship sat nav models. The TomTom GO 530 Traffic features the award winning TomTom IQ Routes software, Advanced Lane Guidance and Map Share functionality, as well as Bluetooth hands-free compatibility.

Tom Tom Go 530 Traffic - Ask a question now

Tom Tom Go 530 Traffic

“My Tom Tom Go 530 Traffic could not find my mobile...”

Written on: 23/02/2009

My Tom Tom Go 530 Traffic could not find my mobile phone even though tom tom web site said my phone was compatible. Turns out the phone image on their web site was wrong. Bought another phone ensuring it was compatible,but still had difficulty tuning this to the tom tom. I had to spend endless time on phone calls and e-mail question/answers before it was solved.
I then had a problem with the RDS-TMC. Again endless calls and e-mails having to set it back to factory settings and downloading flash… Read Full Review