eShores, Reviews - www.eshores.co.uk

eShores, www.eshores.co.uk
eShores, www.eshores.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Terrible agency for any who has disability requirement...”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by Karterp194 (1 review written)

If you request needs as a disabled customer don't expect to get them honored and don't expect an apology for failures to provide what you would need to know before booking the holiday. No comprehension of needs of disabled wheelchair using holiday makers even when made aware of the holiday makers needs. Don't use them if you want to have a holiday that provides what you have requested. I have been disappointed by other agencies, but these guys are worse. Did not like the way the agency… Read Full Review

Eshores's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

We genuinely care about every one of our clients. We do everything we can to make sure they get the most suitable holiday and everything runs smoothly whilst they are away, so I am extremely disappointed that your holiday didn’t meet with your expectations.

With regards your particular complaint, I am aware of the issue you’d encountered with the airline and I would like to personally apologise for them not honouring your request. I would like to assure you that your request was passed on to them and although airlines won’t guarantee requests, we are doing everything we can to find out why it wasn’t honoured.

I’m also disappointed to learn that you didn’t feel we dealt with your concerns satisfactorily, so I will contact you directly to keep you updated on the above. I’d also like to understand how we could have dealt with your complaint better, so no other client is left feeling let down by us. We get very few complaints, so I would like to assure you that when someone isn’t satisfied with their holiday we do take it very seriously and I’m sorry you have been left feeling disappointed with us.

Kind Regards, Gavin (eShores)