Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com Reviews

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

“Question about examination”

Written on: 28/05/2015 by ArabellaBates (1 review written)

It puzzles me how a doctor could make a diagnosis without examining the patient. To get a pertinent answer the patient must first ask a pertinent question and have the capacity to accurately describe symptoms. If a patient has multiple symptoms or a "rash" it could be ANYTHING. Drs can only diagnose a rash by its APPEARANCE, and symptoms could indicate more than one problem, some of which are only identifiable through palpation and/or visualization. If a person is dizzy how do they take a… Read Full Review

Dear User,

It is the era of tele - medicine and people get treatment/consultation over the chat, mail and phone. Eveyday thousands of medical questions are being posted.

Kindly log in to our website with your registered Email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

“Not as advertised”

Written on: 23/05/2015 by JaelynCunningham (1 review written)

The site gives the impression that a doctor will immediately review your situation and you will receive the diagnosis soon after you pay the money. That is not the case. I presented a very straight forward situation that took more than 5 hours to receive a response. The site was also difficult to follow. There is no opportunity to interact with any person. This was a total waste of time and money for me… Read Full Review

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly log in to our website with your registered email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

HealthcareMagic

“Use this in case you need a 2nd opinion”

Written on: 13/05/2015 by lance9 (1 review written)

appreciate all the effort taken by your doctor to review my med reports.I was suffering from tinnitus from last 4 months but reports showed nothing wrong with my ears but the hissing sound still persists. Bit satisfied after getting a second opinion from an ENT specialist… Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to lance9's Review

Written on: 08/06/2015

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

“Med Consultation”

Written on: 08/04/2015

Really surprised to know about this service. Never heard about online consultation with a doc.I am 78 year old, for more than a decade i am suffering from left side back ache. It is not going even after taking medication for 2 3 years. Dr. has been very helpful and polite in handling my case. The exercises referred by him has been quite helpful. I think some kind of exercise will only help me out to get some relief from this ache. … Read Full Review

Written on: 08/06/2015

Thanks a lot for your feedback

“I don't know why people are complaining”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by 1981Wilson (1 review written)

I had been using healthcare magic's services and app for many months now. I NEVER faced any problem with their services and recommendations. Doctors here are good and earnest, and they talk like a friend. I don't know why people are complaining about such bogus issues, I can't even guess it. Seems to me like competitors are trying to ruin their good name, or some of the reviews are fake. My Word: Good Service Great Doctors A responsible Team At least they are replying to negative reviews here… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/03/2015

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

“False Advertising. ”

Written on: 26/02/2015 by Johnny494 (1 review written)

They say unlimited? When it's not. If you ask too many questions, they simy stop the service! They STILL take your money. Also they did no tell me why my questions were not answered, but when the next payment was due they tried to take it without warning! Also I did not really find their doctors helpful. My advice. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/03/2015

HealthcareMagic

“Immediate response by Docotr”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by perianancy (1 review written)

Just like texting a Doctor. Great responses, and response time took about 60 seconds for a response on my query, you are actually talking to a doctor ! Would definitely recommend have looked all over the internet for something like this, and this being the only one that works!!Great initiative. Keep up the good work going guys … Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to perianancy's Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

Thanks a lot. We will definitely try to improve our service.

“Sinus and headache”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by KennediDowling (1 review written)

I am suffering from sinus problem from almost 9 years. In last few days i noticed that even my eyes have started paining, i had no idea why i was having a pain in my eyes as well as head. Later after having a discussion with your doctor i came to know that even the eye problem is due to sinus and i should not worry about that as it is curable and can also be operated. Time being, i have taken the medicines and hope it gets cured completely Thanks Doctor. … Read Full Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

Thanks. Your comments are very valuable for us.

“lost my money”

Written on: 01/01/2015 by Walker80 (1 review written)

i transferred money to this site for the answer of my question about my disease , but no use , they are not able to give the answer , and purposefully terminate my profile, this is the second time cheated me like this ,so please don't transfer money to this site , they will not give u any reply through the mail or through ur phone, absolutely trapping… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/01/2015

Hi,

We are sorry that you did not receive your answer. Be rest assured that if you have not received any answer from our doctors, we will refund your amount completely. A few cases similar to your case has been reported in the past by our users but we found that the answer went into their spam folder.

We will look into this problem.
You can also reach us by pressing the “Report a Problem” button on our website.

We look forward to helping you and making sure you get your answer.

Best Regards,
Team HealthcareMagic

“Thanks!! it was helpful”

Written on: 23/11/2014 by Bond159 (1 review written)

Thank heavens for each person involved.. Friends n family dont like constant complaining when you are not feeling good. you talk about what's bothering you with them so you can figure it out, right?! Rarely do I ever get a wise answer. Most people havent studied anything about the medical field unless theyve experieced it somehow. thru self or others. Y waste time asking unexperienced friends n family that'll either have zero or false information. if you are having a medical problems it is not… Read Full Review

“Great thought”

Written on: 20/11/2014 by DavidGo601 (1 review written)

Great thought and good service from the doctors.Used their service last week for extreme pain in my eyes, noticed that the pain is arising while doing skipping ropes and it used to last for 15 to 20 minutes. The answer from the ophthal guy really helped me to overcome the pain,but as per the doc i need to get the scanning done to know the exact cause n get rid of it.. Thanks… Read Full Review

“Service in no "unlimited" as advertised”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by msreview (1 review written)

Service is not "unlimited" as advertised. They will stop answering more than 5 questions during the month period and if you inquire why they will respond with "you are using the service in an abusive manner". Is it is not an unlimited service at all. If you have 1-2 questions go for it but you never know the qualifications of the physician answering your question; most appear to be from India. Would continue to participate if you could ask more questions but will not tolerate clearly false… Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to msreview's Review

Written on: 11/11/2014

Dear User,

The unlimited package is to help users get multiple medical queries answered without going through the hassle of paying for the question every time. According to our medical panel, your usage is beyond the normal medical need of an average user and hence we feel that there is a potential abuse of our services.

We will still be happy to answer your genuine medical queries. You can also ask unlimited follow up questions.

Best Regards,

“Appreciate information”

Written on: 24/10/2014

I used this service for various questions. Some time I just needed a second opinion, doctors were quick with responses. One even emailed me to follow up on my condition. I paid the subscription and I have to say it was well spent. You can also cancel it any time… Read Full Review

Thanks a lot.

“Great help..Thanks”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by lopezchris (1 review written)

Its really very good and useful. I had a problem because of my gallbladder stone which was existing for almost last 2 years. Last year i went for a checkup and doctor told me that it seems like an ulcer and i might need to undergo a surgery. I waited for almost an year and just for a second opinion used the healthcaremagic service. The doctor asked me for an ultra sound report. Immediately got the response from doctor based on those attached reports. Thanks… Read Full Review

Mushahary2013's Response to lopezchris's Review

Written on: 12/01/2015

Bunch of thugs worst and horrible customer care

Healthcaremagic's reply to Mushahary2013's Comment

HealthcareMagic

“Excellent diagnosis by Excellent surgeon”

Written on: 07/09/2014 by samruth (1 review written)

Spot-on diagnosis after two other docs couldn't find what was wrong. Excellent surgeon. My recovery was very quick with excellent follow-up. Dr.Voss is really friendly and spent more time with me answering questions than any other doc. Overall he was good and satisfactorily answered all my queries....:-)Highly recommend!! … Read Full Review

Mushahary2013's Response to samruth's Review

Written on: 12/01/2015

worst doctors and worst customer care

Healthcaremagic's reply to Mushahary2013's Comment

HealthcareMagic

“worried about my health”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by donnavan28 (1 review written)

Definitely a good service. I got a subscription package and they answered all my questions. I mean, getting opinions from 3 different specialists for my problem was just a breeze. I was worried about my health and glad that the doctor was able to reassure me that there is no reason to worry. I am quite satisfied with the answers given by different doctors… Read Full Review

“Pretty good website and good online doctors”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by Rupun (1 review written)

One of the Best online service one can use. I happened to have headaches and fever, was feeling nauseated. I was in no condition to go to see a Doctor. At first I was like "Another spam", But then I decided to give it a try. It was a pretty good site, Their doctors helped me get through the illness I had. It's just fantastic. I am very happy to come across this and I enjoy the services they provide. and the website itself is loaded with tons of free health information one can need. They got… Read Full Review

“Free Advice, then $15 for answer.Paid the $15. Receipt...”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by 306Fernandez (1 review written)

Free Advice, then $15 for answer.Paid the $15. Receipt states monthly subscription. No advice received. They do not warrant a star rating. Refer to Wikipedia for the conclusion they drew in which I am in full agreement… Read Full Review

Alan34's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2014

Written on: 21/08/2014

“Neat and Convenient”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by jacobcon (1 review written)

Not only this is a neat and convenient form of asking medical questions. The doctors' responses are pretty quick (within the hour) and very thorough. The doctors on here really take the time to read your question and give you the best answer possible. Their mobile app is pretty easy to use, I would recommended for everyone. This application and service is really amazing, fast and properly typed answered by professionals… Read Full Review

“Happy with their online medical advice”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by FernanAlan (1 review written)

Pretty happy with their online medical advice. We followed all the suggestions and most of the issues have subsided.we also went to the Dr to get a physical. The feedback helped me and my wife getting tension free. I appreciate your input! I will continue on with my Dr’s and seek further treatment if they feel it’s necessary.Thanks for a great and informative answer… Read Full Review