Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com Reviews

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

“Unethical billing practices”

Written on: 20/07/2014 by Orrmn1959 (1 review written)

Tell people clearly, plainly, right up front that they are signing up for a monthly subscription. While the answers to my medical questions were answered, seemingly, by competent MDs, the company's billing practices are nearly fraudulent and certainly unethical. I am pretty thorough in reading fine print when it comes to spending money (of which I have very little) but NO WHERE did I plainly see that I was signing up for a monthly subscription when I asked my medical questions. I don't… Read Full Review

Dear User,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly log in to our website with your registered Email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

HealthcareMagic

“never received a reply and had $45 taken from my bank...”

Written on: 19/07/2014 by UlisesWhite (1 review written)

Never received a reply but had $45 taken from my bank account. Beware the fine print… Read Full Review

Hi,

I am sorry that you did not receive your answer. Be rest assured that if you have not received any answer from our doctors, we will refund your amount completely. A few cases similar to your case has been reported in the past by our users but we found that the answer went into their spam folder.

I would request you to send your details to me and I will look into this problem. You can also reach me by pressing the “Report a Problem” button on our website.

I look forward to helping you and making sure you get your answer.

“Wrong answer”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by O'Neilllb287 (1 review written)

I sent a question about an ache in my side at waist level. I received a reply to put acne cream on it. Did they actually read it, or is it a mechanical reply , since when it acne around the waist… Read Full Review

Dear User,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

HealthcareMagic

“I have had $15.00 deducted from my checking account...”

Written on: 15/07/2014 by AlijahO'Neill (1 review written)

I have had $15.00 deducted from my checking account for the last three months.I never signed up for a monthly charge or for any communication from you. I insist those fees be returned to my account by the end of business 7/18/14. This is unethical and borderline illegal. Dennis Kilishek… Read Full Review

Dear user,

We have 2 services – a monthly service that allows you to ask unlimited queries and a single-query service. The options are displayed on our product page with explanations and billing cycles. A confirmation is also sought from the user before the billing commences.

On top of that, in case you think that you have inadvertently signed-up for the monthly subscription service, just shoot us a mail from your registered email id and we’ll be happy to cancel your subscription.

“Very helpful advice”

Written on: 09/07/2014

I had a very good experience, receiving a reply within less than an hour. I wrote back and forth to "my" doctor five or six times in a couple of days, and his responses were always prompt, informative, compassionate, and very helpful. To say I was more than pleased with the service is an understatement. The only negative was that when I finished that phase (indicating I would have other questions when the current stage was resolved), the doctor told me how to reach him directly, but when I… Read Full Review

“No answer to my question”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by Dglvr1 (1 review written)

Wrote a lengthy note to a specialist at 3:30 pm, was told that someone is working on this. It is now 7:48 pm. Still no answer. I will ask for a refund and will not use this site again. Very disappointed… Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to Dglvr1's Review

Written on: 07/07/2014

Hi,

I am sorry that you did not like answer from the specialist. I would request you to send your details to me and I will look into this problem. A few cases similar to your case has been reported in the past by our users and we have helped them promptly by getting an answer from another specialist.

I look forward to helping you and making sure you are satisfied with the answer from the specialist.

Vaibhav
Team HealthcareMagic

“Very informative. I couldn't be more pleased.”

Written on: 13/06/2014 by jacobrussels (1 review written)

I am 68 years old, I was having pain in my knee for the last 7-8 days. I used their online service to get a medical advice from one of their orthopaedic specialist. I followed the instructions and measures given by their doctor. I am feeling much better now and can again go for my evening walk with my dog. Excellent responses to my questions, thank you very much! A++ service, I am happy… Read Full Review

“Customer servise not good”

Written on: 31/05/2014 by BraylenWren (1 review written)

Health care magic is a fast growing company but they miss something that is important. costumer service. I have try to sent several emails, most of them i do not get any reply… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/06/2014

Dear User,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It is our first priority to respond to each and every customer. Kindly, check once in your spam folder for any mail from our end. For any further query or assistance kindly reach out to me.

Vaibhav
Team HealthcareMagic – Your Online Doctor

“Friendly doctors and quick response ”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by ReubenSison (1 review written)

Found this site on Google and asked a question for my mom. Was really worried if I had to take her to the ER. Got an answer in less than an hour and was pleasantly surprised and satisfied. The doc was spot on. The symptoms were due to something else and was able to avoid an ER visit and a lot of anxiety… Read Full Review

“Reliable Online Healthcare Service”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by AllenBurg (1 review written)

I usually do not click on Ads, but when I found healthcaremagic on searching in Google, I was half-hopeful. Actually, the experience turned out to be quite good. Not only was the doctor reassuring, but was also comprehensive in his answer. He asked me a lot of details and answered all the pesky ones I threw at him. Will us it again… Read Full Review

“Happy with the Doctors response”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by RyanS. (1 review written)

It is a kind of relief that I can type in MY query into a site and get an answer just for me instead of poring through articles and symptom checkers that tell me that I got everything from Fibromyalgia to throat cancer. The doctor from Austin was patient enough to read through my rather long query and answer it. They answered my question in good time and the answer was good. Satisfied customer… Read Full Review

“Fraudulent”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by 148Forsyth (1 review written)

I contacted Health Care magic , and received proper medical advice. I didn't check my American Express statements. I was continually billed under the guise of advertising.$15.00 per month but still fraudulent… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/04/2014

“My Refund”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Michelle8 (1 review written)

I went to the site seeking medical treatment as well as a consult. I realized after I submitted my question they would not prescribe anything. With a limited income I asked for a cancellation and refund so I could seek a Dr. that could provide for my needs. This did happen before I received an answer back and without viewing the answer when it came in. They responded quickly and promptly refunded my money. Think it could be a very useful site if you just want to ask a Dr. a question about… Read Full Review

“Payment Taken & No Questions Answered”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by CharleeDickey (1 review written)

I paid online and never received a call or email. Have spoken to (finally as no telephone number published, I had to wait for them to call me back eventually) and emailed eight times to no avail and still they continue to deduct £15 each month for a service they never provided and refuse to cancel and or reimburse. My bank is now dealing with this. PLEASE NEVER USE THIS SERVICE… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/04/2014

HealthcareMagic.com

“Seems reliable, but expected English-speaking doctors!”

Written on: 09/03/2014 by shejay (1 review written)

Ask a Doctor, From the grammar and sentence structures of the replies, it is obvious that these doctors speak limited English--which concerns me as to how well they understand the descriptions of the the symptoms/ailments. There were pictures and documentation of the specific doctors, and both were Indian/Pakistani (Middle-Eastern) ethnicity. As for their replies, both seemed to give reasonable answers that did match what our family doctor said, and one made the exact same recommendations. The… Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to shejay's Review

Written on: 15/03/2014

HealthcareMagic.com

“Ask a Doctor at HealthcareMagic”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by manju99870 (1 review written)

Great service that saved me time and money! I had a few questions related to my cholesterol report and my BP. The advice I got from the cardiologist was great and very dependable… Read Full Review

“Question about digestive/medical problems”

Written on: 10/02/2014

Jan. 27th I asked a question about various symptoms I was having.....I still have not received e-mail...I think they took my money...I will be reporting them to my credit card company. It should not take this long to answer a simple question… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/02/2014

Hi,

I look forward to helping you and making sure you get your answer.

Gulab
Team HealthcareMagic

“ size question inmportant”

Written on: 09/01/2014

I used your service last week because I needed to ask an expert about size as I found mine was 6in inches when erect which I knew was big as it is 5in flaccid, the doctor was excellent and put my mind at ease and said don't worry this is in normal range even though slightly above average. I recommend this healthcaremagic question service to my friends… Read Full Review

“When you use their service you will be billed monthly....”

Written on: 08/12/2013

When you use their service you will be billed monthly. Please check your visa bill each month to ensure they dont get your money from your ban. shame… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/12/2013

“useful site ”

Written on: 15/11/2013 by hemajagadish (1 review written)

Very good site Quick response from doctors for all kind of health issues Supports psychologically Second opinion much matters during procedures and helps us we are going in write path from expert about our family members Dietician are doing great job too At the end fruitful Now it has become my close friend… Read Full Review