Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com Reviews

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

Health Care Magic, www.healthcaremagic.com

“False & Deceptive Advertising”

Written on: 27/02/2015 by Alfredk463 (1 review written)

The company uses false and misleading advertising. They make it seem that you will receive answers quickly. Still waiting for the answer to my question… Read Full Review

“False Advertising. ”

Written on: 26/02/2015 by Johnny494 (1 review written)

They say unlimited? When it's not. If you ask too many questions, they simy stop the service! They STILL take your money. Also they did no tell me why my questions were not answered, but when the next payment was due they tried to take it without warning! Also I did not really find their doctors helpful. My advice. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!… Read Full Review

“3 different diagnoses ALL WRONG”

Written on: 14/02/2015 by DavisLewis (1 review written)

Do not waste your money. These so called doctors do not even take the time to read and comprehend your quetions. They do not know anything and it's a waste of money. DON'T GO HERE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/02/2015

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly log in to our website with your registered Email id and report your problem to our management team through "Report a problem" link.

HealthcareMagic

“Immediate response by Docotr”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by perianancy (1 review written)

Just like texting a Doctor. Great responses, and response time took about 60 seconds for a response on my query, you are actually talking to a doctor ! Would definitely recommend have looked all over the internet for something like this, and this being the only one that works!!Great initiative. Keep up the good work going guys … Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to perianancy's Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

Thanks a lot. We will definitely try to improve our service.

“Sinus and headache”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by KennediDowling (1 review written)

I am suffering from sinus problem from almost 9 years. In last few days i noticed that even my eyes have started paining, i had no idea why i was having a pain in my eyes as well as head. Later after having a discussion with your doctor i came to know that even the eye problem is due to sinus and i should not worry about that as it is curable and can also be operated. Time being, i have taken the medicines and hope it gets cured completely Thanks Doctor. … Read Full Review

Written on: 22/01/2015

Thanks. Your comments are very valuable for us.

“lost my money”

Written on: 01/01/2015 by Walker80 (1 review written)

i transferred money to this site for the answer of my question about my disease , but no use , they are not able to give the answer , and purposefully terminate my profile, this is the second time cheated me like this ,so please don't transfer money to this site , they will not give u any reply through the mail or through ur phone, absolutely trapping… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/01/2015

Hi,

We are sorry that you did not receive your answer. Be rest assured that if you have not received any answer from our doctors, we will refund your amount completely. A few cases similar to your case has been reported in the past by our users but we found that the answer went into their spam folder.

We will look into this problem.
You can also reach us by pressing the “Report a Problem” button on our website.

We look forward to helping you and making sure you get your answer.

Team HealthcareMagic

“Thanks!! it was helpful”

Written on: 23/11/2014 by Bond159 (1 review written)

Thank heavens for each person involved.. Friends n family dont like constant complaining when you are not feeling good. you talk about what's bothering you with them so you can figure it out, right?! Rarely do I ever get a wise answer. Most people havent studied anything about the medical field unless theyve experieced it somehow. thru self or others. Y waste time asking unexperienced friends n family that'll either have zero or false information. if you are having a medical problems it is not… Read Full Review

“Great thought”

Written on: 20/11/2014 by DavidGo601 (1 review written)

Great thought and good service from the doctors.Used their service last week for extreme pain in my eyes, noticed that the pain is arising while doing skipping ropes and it used to last for 15 to 20 minutes. The answer from the ophthal guy really helped me to overcome the pain,but as per the doc i need to get the scanning done to know the exact cause n get rid of it.. Thanks… Read Full Review

“Service in no "unlimited" as advertised”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by msreview (1 review written)

Service is not "unlimited" as advertised. They will stop answering more than 5 questions during the month period and if you inquire why they will respond with "you are using the service in an abusive manner". Is it is not an unlimited service at all. If you have 1-2 questions go for it but you never know the qualifications of the physician answering your question; most appear to be from India. Would continue to participate if you could ask more questions but will not tolerate clearly false… Read Full Review

Healthcaremagic's Response to msreview's Review

Written on: 11/11/2014

Dear User,

The unlimited package is to help users get multiple medical queries answered without going through the hassle of paying for the question every time. According to our medical panel, your usage is beyond the normal medical need of an average user and hence we feel that there is a potential abuse of our services.

We will still be happy to answer your genuine medical queries. You can also ask unlimited follow up questions.

“Appreciate information”

Written on: 24/10/2014

I used this service for various questions. Some time I just needed a second opinion, doctors were quick with responses. One even emailed me to follow up on my condition. I paid the subscription and I have to say it was well spent. You can also cancel it any time… Read Full Review

Thanks a lot.

“Great help..Thanks”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by lopezchris (1 review written)

Its really very good and useful. I had a problem because of my gallbladder stone which was existing for almost last 2 years. Last year i went for a checkup and doctor told me that it seems like an ulcer and i might need to undergo a surgery. I waited for almost an year and just for a second opinion used the healthcaremagic service. The doctor asked me for an ultra sound report. Immediately got the response from doctor based on those attached reports. Thanks… Read Full Review

Mushahary2013's Response to lopezchris's Review

Written on: 12/01/2015

Bunch of thugs worst and horrible customer care

Healthcaremagic's reply to Mushahary2013's Comment

HealthcareMagic

“Excellent diagnosis by Excellent surgeon”

Written on: 07/09/2014 by samruth (1 review written)

Spot-on diagnosis after two other docs couldn't find what was wrong. Excellent surgeon. My recovery was very quick with excellent follow-up. Dr.Voss is really friendly and spent more time with me answering questions than any other doc. Overall he was good and satisfactorily answered all my queries....:-)Highly recommend!! … Read Full Review

Mushahary2013's Response to samruth's Review

Written on: 12/01/2015

worst doctors and worst customer care

Healthcaremagic's reply to Mushahary2013's Comment

HealthcareMagic

“worried about my health”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by donnavan28 (1 review written)

Definitely a good service. I got a subscription package and they answered all my questions. I mean, getting opinions from 3 different specialists for my problem was just a breeze. I was worried about my health and glad that the doctor was able to reassure me that there is no reason to worry. I am quite satisfied with the answers given by different doctors… Read Full Review

“Pretty good website and good online doctors”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by Rupun (1 review written)

One of the Best online service one can use. I happened to have headaches and fever, was feeling nauseated. I was in no condition to go to see a Doctor. At first I was like "Another spam", But then I decided to give it a try. It was a pretty good site, Their doctors helped me get through the illness I had. It's just fantastic. I am very happy to come across this and I enjoy the services they provide. and the website itself is loaded with tons of free health information one can need. They got… Read Full Review

“Free Advice, then $15 for answer.Paid the $15. Receipt...”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by 306Fernandez (1 review written)

Free Advice, then $15 for answer.Paid the $15. Receipt states monthly subscription. No advice received. They do not warrant a star rating. Refer to Wikipedia for the conclusion they drew in which I am in full agreement… Read Full Review

Alan34's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2014

Written on: 21/08/2014

“Neat and Convenient”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by jacobcon (1 review written)

Not only this is a neat and convenient form of asking medical questions. The doctors' responses are pretty quick (within the hour) and very thorough. The doctors on here really take the time to read your question and give you the best answer possible. Their mobile app is pretty easy to use, I would recommended for everyone. This application and service is really amazing, fast and properly typed answered by professionals… Read Full Review

“Happy with their online medical advice”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by FernanAlan (1 review written)

Pretty happy with their online medical advice. We followed all the suggestions and most of the issues have subsided.we also went to the Dr to get a physical. The feedback helped me and my wife getting tension free. I appreciate your input! I will continue on with my Dr’s and seek further treatment if they feel it’s necessary.Thanks for a great and informative answer… Read Full Review

“Unethical billing practices”

Written on: 20/07/2014 by Orrmn1959 (1 review written)

Tell people clearly, plainly, right up front that they are signing up for a monthly subscription. While the answers to my medical questions were answered, seemingly, by competent MDs, the company's billing practices are nearly fraudulent and certainly unethical. I am pretty thorough in reading fine print when it comes to spending money (of which I have very little) but NO WHERE did I plainly see that I was signing up for a monthly subscription when I asked my medical questions. I don't… Read Full Review

HealthcareMagic

“never received a reply and had $45 taken from my bank...”

Written on: 19/07/2014 by UlisesWhite (1 review written)

Never received a reply but had $45 taken from my bank account. Beware the fine print… Read Full Review

Hi,

I am sorry that you did not receive your answer. Be rest assured that if you have not received any answer from our doctors, we will refund your amount completely. A few cases similar to your case has been reported in the past by our users but we found that the answer went into their spam folder.

I would request you to send your details to me and I will look into this problem. You can also reach me by pressing the “Report a Problem” button on our website.

I look forward to helping you and making sure you get your answer.

Team HealthcareMagic

“Wrong answer”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by O'Neilllb287 (1 review written)

I sent a question about an ache in my side at waist level. I received a reply to put acne cream on it. Did they actually read it, or is it a mechanical reply , since when it acne around the waist… Read Full Review