University of East London Reviews

Media Gallery for University of East London

University of East London

“recommended!”

Written on: 09/07/2013

Do not look at the rankings. Even though UEL is rated pretty low in the tables, me and my mates have had a very nice learning experience at UEL. Throughout the three years there have been some issues, of course; however all we could do was to help the university address this issues and improve. I have met fantastic people and overall I have had a great time; I have also received a lot of support from lecturers and the rest of the staff. Their attendance policy is very very strict so if you are… Read Full Review

“I have had and am still having a great experience...”

Written on: 09/06/2008 by Paul Darigan (1 review written)

I have had and am still having a great experience there, I have met different sorts of people and I have learnt much more than the subjects on the degree course… Read Full Review