Nikon 8 x 42 EDG Reviews

• Visual Clarity

Nikon 8 x 42 EDG - Ask a question now

“I just love everything about the Nikon 8 x 42 EDG...”

Written on: 05/10/2008 by mikael4birding (1 review written)

I just love everything about the Nikon 8 x 42 EDG binocular. Sharpness, contrast and depth of field better than any other I 've tested (Incl the latest Leica HD 8x42, Zeiss FL 8x42 and Swarovski El 8,5x42) all of which I 've testet side by side to the Nikon EDG. Field of view and handling is at least as good as the others (in my view slightly better in handling than the swarro and leica leaving zeiss a bit behind)… Read Full Review

Tankosl's Response to mikael4birding's Review

Written on: 17/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...It gave me a good idea of what to expect from these binoculars!!!!

Enbeuu's Response to mikael4birding's Review

Written on: 04/10/2012

Wished I had read this before buying the Zeiss Victory 8 X 56; however, someone may get a very expensive bin that has a big name.