Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge Reviews

• Service & Support

Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge

Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge

“LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!”

Written on: 07/12/2013 by audirobbie (2 reviews written)

I have been looking for a Wine Fridge for months now. Big wine fanatic, however i just kept my wine on a wooden rack. Decided to get a fridge and i was fortunate to stumble with this product. My wine is kept cool and my guests are happy. Thank You!!!!!… Read Full Review

“i love my Wine Fridge”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by whitby123 (1 review written)

My Wine Fridge - is Lovely - However it will not let me cool the wine below 12 Degrees When i purchased it - i had it on 8 and 12 for the bottom Now i cannot get it below 12 - the top is often 15 or more. I need it to be at least 8 to be chilled. any ideas. thank you… Read Full Review

Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge

“I recently purchased th Dihl 14 Bottle wine fridgeas a...”

Written on: 10/02/2009

I recently purchased th Dihl 14 Bottle wine fridgeas a late xmas pressie for my partner and i am happy to report it is excelllent, the original one arrived with damage, however To your home replaced the unit within 3 days.

I will definatley reccomend this company to anyone who wants a well priced wine fridge!

Fast Delivery
Excellent Product
Fantastic Customer Service… Read Full Review

Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge

“I ordered one of these from To Your Home and like a...”

Written on: 01/10/2008 by dmcgarrie (1 review written)

I ordered one of these from To Your Home and like a previous reviewer could not get the things to cool below 12c (plus also had the issue with the door/handle attachment screws). Therefore on to my service needs - I struggle to get contact with the supplier (TYH) who seemingly do not even have a phone number to call and do not respond to email quickly enough. After they finally collected the fridge for repair, again I could not contact them (several unanswered emails) and finally I was given a… Read Full Review

Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge

“My purchase of 2 Dihl wine coolers has been 'the' best...”

Written on: 18/09/2008 by mattjenson (1 review written)

My purchase of 2 Dihl wine coolers has been 'the' best internet shopping experience I have ever had. The site was simple to use and the delivery was so quick. I placed the order on a Wednesday afternoon and by Friday lunchtime I was in possesion of my coolers having recieved a courtesy call from the company to see if that delivery was convenient for me. I would recommend this firm to anyone and will without doubt use them in the future… Read Full Review

Dihl WF-14 Wine Fridge

“Bougth a B&Q one of these first and it would not cool....”

Written on: 11/06/2008 by Ant1225 (1 review written)

Bougth a B&Q one of these first and it would not cool. So I returned it and the chap at B&Q told me about the Dihl version and said many people buy theres instead. So I did and I couldn't be happier!

Looks stunning! My wine is now cool just in time for the summer and I saved £50 on the B&Q price!… Read Full Review

Tiribrenn's Response to Ant1225's Review

Written on: 12/06/2008

I have just one question, how did you manage to talk to someone from ToYourHome? I've had one email (after almost a week) requesting the "Microsoft fix" (switch it off and then back on twelve hours later) and no replies from a Sales Team advisor to my two "that didn't work, what now?" emails since.....
<br/>
<br/>A telephone number would be really useful right now as I feel extremely frustrated with no obvious course of action.

Ant1225's Response to Ant1225's Review

Written on: 19/06/2008

I just emailed sales@toyourhome.co.uk
<br/>
<br/>I emailed them again this morning about the 32 bottle wine fridge for my father and they responded after 3 hours or so.
<br/>
<br/>Maybe try from a different email address, yours may be getting caught in a spam filter. I am just guessing here as I cannot understand why they don't answer you but do answer me.