LeBlanc Espirit Reviews

• Appearance

LeBlanc Espirit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LeBlanc Espirit

LeBlanc Espirit

“I've had my Le Blanc Esprit for nearly two years. When...”

Written on: 13/02/2010

I've had my Le Blanc Esprit for nearly two years. When I bought it I tried 3 different clarinets roughly in the same price range for my first intermediate/proffessional clarinet and I was not disapointed. It has the ability to play any style of music from Jazz to classical with an incredible tone.

This clarinet is slightly longer and wider than a Buffet E13 and is much heavier but this clarinet is robust and is capable of taking a player beyond grade 8. I find it is very easy to tune and… Read Full Review

John Franchi's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because I tried both Esprit and Concerto models and found the only difference was the quality of the pads (and about £1000 pounds) The sound of the Esprit is very even throughout the range. It came with an Eddy Daniels mouthpiece which suits it very well once you adapt to using a harder reed.

LeBlanc Espirit

“LeBlanc clarinets deserve to be so much more popular...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

LeBlanc clarinets deserve to be so much more popular than they are. Lovely tone and feel to the instrument, good intonation, well set up. A real joy to play… Read Full Review

LeBlanc Espirit

“I have a pair of Leblanc Esprit clarinets. I bought my...”

Written on: 16/07/2009

I have a pair of Leblanc Esprit clarinets. I bought my B flat just under two years ago, and my A just under a year ago. Leblanc is a well trusted and well known make, always of high quality. Unfortunately they do not make Leblanc Esprit clarinets any more, but if you can find a second hand clarinet in good condition then I would recommend buying it.
The cost of these clarinets is rising, as they are of very high quality and are not available knew anymore. A leblanc esprit B flat would be valued… Read Full Review