LeBlanc Sonata Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

LeBlanc Sonata - Ask a question now

LeBlanc Sonata

“Love my LeBlanc Sonata! My clarinet instructor...”

Written on: 22/10/2010

Love my LeBlanc Sonata! My clarinet instructor recommended it after I learned to play on a beginner's plastic Selmer L300. Plays with great tone, keys work well and it looks beautiful even after 7 years of playing. Other than some routine maintenance it has never needed a repair. May be the last clarinet I will ever need!… Read Full Review

LeBlanc Sonata

“I purchased my LeBlanc Sonata approximately 5 years...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

I purchased my LeBlanc Sonata approximately 5 years ago after learning to play on a Selmer Signet USA model. I adapted to this instrument very easily and was very pleased as to how pleasant it sounds in each register. The keys are very positive and easy to reach. I honestly have no adverse comments to make about this instrument and would happily recommend it to anybody either beginner or intermediate! Well made, beautiful tone and very reliable! An excellent Clarinet. Well made, easy to play… Read Full Review

Selwyn1's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2010

I found this review helpful because...I'm looking to upgrade from a plastic Noblet Paris.