Razer Diamondback 3G Frost Blue 1800 dpi Reviews

Razer Diamondback 3G Frost Blue 1800 dpi - Ask a question now

Razer Diamondback 3G Frost Blue 1800 dpi

“Initially I had problems with the drivers, but I...”

Written on: 03/05/2010

Initially I had problems with the drivers, but I worked with technical support to fix this by testing out new beta drivers before they were released.

Since then the Razer Diamondback has been an absolute joy to own and use. It's fast, responsive, accurate and lightweight. I think it's important for any device, whether it be a mouse or keyboard, to feel completely natural and effortless to use just as if it's an extension of your own body like a hand or finger. The Razer Diamondback is exactly… Read Full Review

Razer Diamondback 3G Frost Blue 1800 dpi

“This mouse is one of the best you can get from the...”

Written on: 02/01/2009 by kentot (1 review written)

This mouse is one of the best you can get from the market today. I was a user of G9, and my was I impressed when I laid my hand on this beauty. The surface grip was good, nothing that unpleasantly encourages palm sweating. Buttons are crisp, and not as noisy as generic mice. The customizable buttons are the highlight of this piece of hardware. Using the fool-proof GUI, setting it up was easy, and fast. Overall, a wonder addition to any gamer at heart… Read Full Review