Reevoo www.reevoo.com Reviews

Reevoo www.reevoo.com - Ask a question now

“Indesit Integrated dishwasher”

Written on: 08/08/2015

We purchased a £300 Energy efficient Indesit Integrated dishwasher in 2013 it was installed in Dec and then in May this year the water stopped heating. This was after about 18 months light useage. It had 5 yr parts guarantee. You still had to pay £108 to get an engineer out to look at it. Under EU law you are protected for longer. Indesit failed to repond on their website customer services form and a requested phoneback didn't happen. Weten went to B&Q where we purchased it. The national… Read Full Review

“Reevoo not worth reading.”

Written on: 15/07/2015 by Alexandriar193 (1 review written)

I Was asked to review a holiday cottage I had hired it was terrible and very unsafe with electrical cables not inspected etc. when I posted the review I was contacted by reevoo and told Oops there is a problem with your review and asked to go back to the review to change it. What is the point if you only want to publish good reviews. I wont be using you again… Read Full Review

“I don't really like Reevoo. I have been using Review...”

Written on: 05/06/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I don't really like Reevoo. I have been using Review Centre for a long time and feel quite loyal to them. I have tried Reevoo but there just inst as much to offer as other review sites.

I do find many areas very similar to review centre and other sites but just not as detailed or well layed out. Reevoo.com is ok but theres nothing special about it to differentiate it from its competitors… Read Full Review