Reevoo www.reevoo.com Reviews

Reevoo www.reevoo.com - Ask a question now

“Reevoo not worth reading.”

Written on: by Alexandriar193 (1 review written)

I Was asked to review a holiday cottage I had hired it was terrible and very unsafe with electrical cables not inspected etc. when I posted the review I was contacted by reevoo and told Oops there is a problem with your review and asked to go back to the review to change it. What is the point if you only want to publish good reviews. I wont be using you again… Read Full Review

“I don't really like Reevoo. I have been using Review...”

Written on: by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I don't really like Reevoo. I have been using Review Centre for a long time and feel quite loyal to them. I have tried Reevoo but there just inst as much to offer as other review sites.

I do find many areas very similar to review centre and other sites but just not as detailed or well layed out. Reevoo.com is ok but theres nothing special about it to differentiate it from its competitors… Read Full Review